I need YOUR help with a project!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by supereskimo, Apr 14, 2013.

1. You're entered now :)
    Jimbonothing64 and mba2012 like this.
  2. Thanks for the help :) Also, due to a very small misunderstanding, I actually only need 78 people instead of 80. I've updated the OP to say this, and it shouldn't affect anyone already entered.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  3. Be-bump.
    mba2012 likes this.
  4. this kirito skin, be wantin in
  5. Alright, I have you entered. Anyone else before posts become bumps?
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. I will like to enter (my skin's head is made up of a hat so idk if that would be a problem <.<)
    http://mcss.me/sonicol1
  7. Bump. Only 22 more people needed!
  8. I will enter my dear friend, need to keep my face being seen around here some how with the lack of play time I get now. :) on a side note, how is supereskimo?
    jacob5089 likes this.
  9. I'm doing pretty well, and thanks for asking :) Just trying to finish up this semester, and juggling a few different projects in-game.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  10. Same with trying to finish, the assignment levels are over 9000 frustrations at the moment :( I will hopefully be back on servers after 25th May :/ but then I will be working over summer period so who knows :/ could be September.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  11. Ill give this a bump, can i ask about it in smp9 and see if people want to join, and tell you their names?
  12. I want in! Obsidian man to the rescue por favor!
  13. Absolutely! Just be sure to get the spelling and capitalization right, since it needs to be exact to get their skin. Thank you very much!
  14. Oooh! I'll join :3
  15. np:D for now i have Jonathan1272, puppy_power9, supersisterfive, bbrex and keep checking this post i will add more
    607 likes this.
  16. I'd be happy to lend a hand... or a face.
    supereskimo likes this.
  17. Depends when u do it.i havent finish makeing my skin yet