I need YOUR help with a project!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by supereskimo, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Bump and update. I currently have 41 skins, so I need 39 more. Also, while searching for royalty free music, I was very pleased to find jewelbeat.com - all the songs are 99 cents each, and they have a huge selection of the type of song I'm looking for :D I want to sort of design the video around the music, to make it flow better (The fight scenes from Cowboy Bebop are a huge influence for me), but of course, you can only expect so much from my first animation video :p
    I would like to remind the community that all players whose skins I use will be added to the credits (unless you specifically ask me not to). So keep signing up, people!
    Just as a tiny incentive for getting more people to join, here's a small promise: Once 80 people have donated their skins, I will give a hint about what the project is ;)
  2. if spot open, i volunteer
  3. Bump. I've selected a song for the project :) Now to coreograph the scene, and then finally animate it. I still need 38 more volunteers.
  4. I'll volunteer kylerboy, kalistagirl, reesethebeast12, dabigwolf, and zh88. All friends of mine.
  5. Wow, thanks! :D I'll take it they all volunteered themselves first?
  6. ... Do not question the free skins.
  7. I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I feel better asking them first. Also, I don't think KalistaGirl has a custom skin... her name doesn't show up on either minershoes.com or mcskinsearch.com.
    I'll go ahead and PM them about it. Thanks for the references, but I think it would be better to only have volunteers listed here.
  8. Kyler and kalistagirl are both perma banned- I can ask them all, nine kf them get on site.
  9. Thanks, I appreciate it.
  10. Enter me!!!
  11. I volunteer as tribute!
    mba2012 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  12. Bump :) We're now up to 48, which means 32 left. Also, due to a small change, I don't think hats will be a problem any more. In other words, if your character has a hat, you can (most likely) volunteer the skin without having to remove the hat.
    mba2012 likes this.
  13. Hm…can I add my hat back then?
    mba2012 likes this.
  14. Use my skin!!!
  15. I already entered you.
    As a note to anyone who's asked to be entered, just assume you're in unless I reply to you saying otherwise.
    Yes, keep your hat. I never meant for people to change their hats before volunteering - any necessary edits will be done by me.
    penfoldex and mba2012 like this.
  16. Wait for me!
  17. Still got quite a few spots left! Lets fill them up! :)
  18. There are still plenty of spots left - you have plenty of time to change your skin or enter it :)
    Also, I'm getting a bit better with Blender - progress is very slow, but progress nonetheless.
    Equinox_Boss and mba2012 like this.
  19. I'm exited for this. Hurry up people! :D
  20. Can I enter please?
    mba2012 likes this.