I need some help with a stupid decision.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by LittleRobotSeffy, May 25, 2015.

?

Which Creepy Dollie should Seffy get?

Poll closed Jun 4, 2015.
The Bunny 17 vote(s) 58.6%
The Dude 12 vote(s) 41.4%
  1. H00D likes this.
  2. I wouldn't call this a stupid decision, I take the same care and time deciding which of two rifles I want to buy, and in the end, I think we drop about the same amount of money.
  3. I mean.. I guess so. I probably won't make the purchase for a while and then when I do, well it sometimes takes 2 months to get to me from the manufacturer.... and then I have to paint it (again I'm buying the blank) and possibly find eyes for it. It might be a while before it is even ready to show.
    I have a few pictures of the dolls I already own.

Ah... I was sortof being silly. I have a collection already. He is actually totally fine with them, except when I dress them up like him... Then he says "GAH! Oh god no! Sarah! No Mini Steves!"

I'm not into guns, but I kindof love you right now. <3
    High The Fives.

Well... I guess I am getting Ruby First. Time to make a budget.
  4. I also think they are Beautiful, but they can get kindof creepy. They are very well articulated, which allows for poses only a dead person or a joined doll can pull off. They also don't have fixed eyes, and are strung together... which means you can have doll parts just laying around... Empty soulless sockets... Inexplicably with or without hair.
    Sometimes I put marbles into their eye sockets for a completely inhuman effect.
    H00D likes this.
  5. *High fives back!* Yeah, there aren't too many people who share my eccentric hobby, and most of the ones who do are jerks...
  6. Naw, I know a few people who are into guns because the beauty of the machine.
  7. So... Kindof a update... They both came and have been customized. And then also I bought another doll, A Girl (Chibi Unoa Lilin)
    Lady Clover

David

Edalin

And this is me making creep face behind most of my dolls.
  8. Nice!
    Seffychan likes this.
  9. Put google eyes on a popsicle stick and save 600 bucks
    Patr1cV and Seffychan like this.
  10. You gave me an Idea for a doll for my doll. Thanks.
  11. My 'doll'.
    Mystul

P.S. Yes, that is a giant fork and spoon. My sheep eat a lot.
  12. The second one.

Also,

WHY? WHY DO YOU SPEND HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS ON THOSE?!?!
  13. ...has a USB cable it seems :D
  14. USB powered Ocarina seen here:

Seffychan likes this.
  15. These are really unsettling. My nan has stuff like this in the guest bedroom I sometimes slept in when I was little looking over the bed on a shelf. They haunted my dreams so much I got moved into the other guest bedroom (my mum's old room lol) when I stayed over :confused:

My brother is/was more afraid of them than me and he got put in there after me. Looking back on it I feel pretty bad for just letting him go in there, but better him than me >: )
    Dufne likes this.
  16. They look great. David is very well done.
    Seffychan likes this.
  17. Funny doll story:

I was looking for a drummer and a friend said he had an electronic kit in his mom's house. I went over to jam, and I find that the ENTIRE house is decorated in either clown dolls or jesus pictures, save for his room, which looked like a black metal band's tour bus had been turned inside out.
  18. I'm so jealous of you people. This is all I have.

Ultimate_GG and Seffychan like this.
  19. Is that Nessie/Niseag? I'm pretty sure that's Nessie.

I refuse to accept the fact that it could just be a cute stuffed plesiosaur. Nuh-uh. You've captured the Loch Ness Monster and are keeping it in your room. No wonder nobody can find her/him. You monster.
    Seffychan likes this.
  20. Counter question: Why do you spend money on what you buy?
    ILTG and nltimv like this.