I need some help with a stupid decision.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by LittleRobotSeffy, May 25, 2015.

?

Which Creepy Dollie should Seffy get?

Poll closed Jun 4, 2015.
The Bunny 17 vote(s) 58.6%
The Dude 12 vote(s) 41.4%
  1. how-to-get-rich_o_1258913.jpg
    TomvanWijnen and Seffychan like this.
  2. *Starts researching the dolls in question*
    *Gets distracted with Doctor Who Merchandise*
    Darn it Seffy! I don't have the money for this right now =P

My opinion is you should get the one you've wanted longer, so Ruby.
  3. It probably doesn't help you that I know where to get a sculpt for both David Tennant and Matt Smith.
    Bwahahahaa!
    PS:
    Here is Wikipedia's Page on ABJDs. Its pretty accurate.
    And Here is Den of Angel's Wiki. I think you Might be able to access it without being a member.
    If not here is the Link to another resource that is less useful.
  4. Wow, I really love the Ruby doll, and I'm not into collecting dolls. The bunny is just so sad and elegant.
  5. Before they are cast in resin they are sculpted by hand in various materials.
    One Company makes sculpts of various people, usually just the head, for fans and the like.

Yeah! I really love Ruby! She has an alternate sculpt where here eyes are more open, but Original is great! I've wanted one for a long time, but I thought CocoTribe stopped making dolls, because all the sellers that used to feature the company took them off. Turns out they just had a problem with re-casters.
  6. The more you know...Thanks for being my info source =)
    Seffychan likes this.
  7. I think you should get Ruby. You've wanted her longer, and she's far creepier than the other one. :)
    Seffychan likes this.
  8. Darnit, just spent the last 40 minutes looking at the coco rabbit dolls and now I want about five of them (ruby, wakeup ruby, momo, and ricci) and all the furniture and extra clothes. :rolleyes: Backing away from the credit cards before I do something my bank account regrets. :confused:
    Seffychan likes this.
  9. Most people like the cat dolls better. Its refreshing to meet someone who likes bunny dolls.
    Don't go down the rabbit hole like me! I've spent probably too much money on Resin Simulacra. I don't even buy the clothes or the furniture, I try to make what I can. But then the Dolls I have start looking lonely, or there was a sale one time and I bought a Banji from Dollmore. One time I told my Niece that they eat money ( didn't have pockets and I was stashing my cash in a dolls belly), and I almost wasn't joking.
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  10. I only saw one cat doll, Momo. Are there more cat dolls on a different page?
  11. Different companies. That is just one Company that produces dolls of that variety.
    Here are some other places that make cat dolls for no reason:
    Catish
    Homme Lion
    Pipos Dolls
    Luts Zuzu Series
    Its too late for me. Turn back now.
    mercenaries2009 and MrsWishes like this.
  12. Thanks for the additional doll links! After looking at the other websites, I still like the Coco dolls best. There is a sweetness in their faces that is very appealing to me. They seem more like artwork than just dolls.

Good luck and I hope you are able to buy one soon!
    Seffychan likes this.
  13. Seffychan and MrsWishes like this.
  14. That is why I like Coco Tribe the best too!
    I still have a little ways to go until I can... Maybe midway next month if I get Ruby!

They both have an Appeal for me. I guess the fullset doesn't have as much for me as the blank would. It definitely doesn't help that you guys can't see the Idea I have for the boy.
    But I have wanted Ruby since I saw her, about 3-4 years ago.
    Sooms dolls are so great! I wish the pre-order for their limited dolls was longer. Every time I see one I want I don't have enough time to save up.
  15. You guys, everybody who voted and put in their two cents, You guys are helping me out a lot!
    ; - ; I am so touched that you would help me out with this stupid decision.
    Ultimamaxx likes this.
  16. Soooo, are we gonna get to see Ruby when yer done with her? .. or the other if you decide to go that way? :)
  17. I'm not sure those dolls are creepy. If you want a creepy doll get him a Chucky doll. I think Chucky was the creepiest doll ever. Have you seen the look he has in his eyes? Creeeeeeepy. Plus he killed people. Get a Chucky doll and when he's sleeping put it right next to his head so when he wakes up it's staring at him. It's creeping me out just thinking about it.
  18. they are both very beautiful i dont find them creepy at all. but i really like the Dude