I just found a tutorial I made on minecraft in 2012... Thought you all might find it humorous

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by AdinD, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Here it is.

Sorry for the fishy looking google drive file; I don't have a better way to share a PDF.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_shsqrOQvJRZTdGOHkwUHh0TlU/view

The report was done when I was 11 years old in 6th grade. Version 1.2.5, to be exact. Hilariously enough some of the information is just strait up false that I probably learned from random youtubers back in the day before "all was known" about this game (looking at the difficultly level and light level spawns in specific).

2. Heh, nice. :p

Haha, why would that specific model of a house be the best type?

I love how you're seemingly making up all these probabilities. :p

Wait, what? How would it differ whether you'd be making a house out of planks or mossy cobblestone? xD

Heh, about those light levels... hardcore isn't even any different from hard mode. ;)

Hahaha, that's a nice ending, calling Notch 'Markus Pearson'! :rolleyes:

This was cute, thanks for sharing! :)
  3. "The best houses are made of wood and wooden planks." and "Mossy stone is a sign of wealth." are my two favorite quotes from your tutorial
    Vortixin and 607 like this.
  4. Haha at least the second one is kind of correct. This was when you could only get them from dungeons.
    Jelle68 and 607 like this.
  5. I have to argree that in my oppinion the best hhouses are also made out of log and planks:

(I'm bragging)

Anyway, Thhat was quite a fun guide :p It is quite nice to look back at how minecraft has started, mainly if you, like me, started playing in a very early version of the game (bètha 1.3 in my case) I know, this isn't the way the game was, but something that very much was a case those days were the overload of minecraft myths, wich this guide also if filled to the brim with :p
    607 likes this.