I have a concussion!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wonderwoman_16, Sep 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So... How many deleted OPs does this make?
  2. I hope that you are fine, but i could only read your story due to ultimamaxx's records(quote), so my question is: why you deleted your post?
  3. You didn't get a concussion if you're still allowed on the computer >.> Just a hard hit, sucks though
  4. Did the doctor you saw actually diagnose you with a concussion? :confused:
  5. It would be 7, just read all her threads
  6. Don't read them all at once though, nobody should be subjected to that kind of head trauma.
  7. I actually just read about 20 at a time
  8. Are you trying to boost your post count? Why are there so many of your threads with deleted posts and 1 word replies?
  9. Don't you mean #Edited?
  10. And a reserved post on every single thread regardless if the thread merits the need for it xD I suspect that as well.
  11. lol
    AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH and tuqueque like this.
  12. XDXDXDXD
    DAE LIKE EMOTICONS XD :D:p:);):eek:
  13. Very tru
    Galantisizer likes this.
  14. The worst thing you can do is look at any computer/phone screen. So get some rest and don't message till you feel better.

Mad Edit: Stop posting things unless your serious about it. I'm on forums too much to see this from you. It's like the boy who cried wolf. I actually had a concussion and it's no laughing matter. If your doing this to be noticed you need too stop before emc doesn't take you seriously anymore.
    Dufne likes this.
  15. As if anyone actually believed she had a concussion after all this lol
    SoulPunisher and Kephras like this.
  16. I think we're long past that point. If anyone is taking a HKRo thread seriously by now, they need their head checked. Cat owners are well-versed in this behavior by now. Kitty wants attention, so goes making lots of ruckus and clawing at the furniture, not realizing that the kind of attention they get isn't the kind of attention they want.
  17. Bit harsh...

I do think everyone could be a bit more sympathetic, though. A 'sit-down and chat' about overexaggerating, forum etiquette, and that sort of thing might be more effective rather than straight-up ridiculing HelloKittyRo.

A couple of years ago, I was in this position where the community refused to forgive me for my role in the lava wall incident. Call me an optimist, but I believe that regardless of their mistakes, most people have something to contribute to the community, and they should be given the space to learn from those mistakes and be able to do that, rather than being ridiculed and potentially alienated from playing or participating.
  18. :rolleyes:

I agree with what you said, but if this was done for attention, then it should stop. And all those deleted OPs...
  19. I agree, but that doesn't mean HelloKittyRo can't make a contribution to the community, or that ridiculing her is suitable.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.