I have a concussion!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wonderwoman_16, Sep 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Although I do agree with some of the things Kephras said up there, it most certainly appears that way, there is also something as live & let live. As in: you don't have to open and/or read the thread(s) which Kitty makes nor do you have to respond.

Sure, she can make a ruckus sometimes. I agree. But does it really (have to) bother us? There are also several threads which I don't really care for (not necessarily talking about threads which Kitty started btw) so I simply ignore them. Or... If I do open them and I think I could add something positive to it (yet still don't care for it in general) I simply leave a remark while making sure to note that I most likely won't participate any further.

Like it or not: The Empire is aiming to be a family friendly server, and in combination with the drop in age of people who play Minecraft you're bound to run into some less serious and/or maybe less "mature" posts from time to time.

I don't consider that a bad thing to be honest, as long as the posts aren't getting disruptive and/or abusive. If they are then the report option is but one click away.

Just my 2 cents, and I'll leave my other comments on Kitty's profile.
    Galantisizer likes this.
  2. A fair and valid point. Personally, I've just lost all patience for these kind of shenanigans, to the degree that I often refuse to click on her threads simply because I know what my reaction will be after reading. If you have the fortitude to extend that olive branch and potentially reform the wayward 'Ro, I'm sure most of us would cheer the difference (staff included).

Take a squirt bottle just in case, though.

EDIT for Shel:
    I think what you're seeing in this thread is simply the culmination of issues that have been building up for months now. The issue isn't so much "she made an attention-seeking thread and now everyone's ragging on her for it," as "she keeps doing it, and we're all damn sick of it by now."
    At some point, people just feel the need to step in and say enough is enough.
    I'll admit my choice of words leave something to be desired where tact is concerned though.
  3. I wish I read more before I posted
    It's not that I didn't want to believe it, no I was being the nice guy giving advise but now It's far more ridiculous. I hate being being lied too, it's just me.
  4. Closing thread as on now since OP messages have been removed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.