I hate people

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Green_Mystery, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was gonna donate like 5 stacks of oak logs.

Edit: along with other stuff
  2. As we are told 'Griefers gonna grief'
    battmeghs likes this.
  3. Also donating logs hope it helps bring that amazing building to life once agian
  4. Jack, I can't find a chest to put anything in?
  5. Grab Spiff, Kells or Yuri if they're online, that'll make you one. Green's collected from us already, but of you stick the stuff in, I'll tell Red that stuff is there to collect. :)
    Manglex likes this.
  6. Tell her to do /res set firespread false, So she can be sure she doesn't get F&S griefed. Really makes them angry when they can't burn it down.
    FrankieC likes this.
  7. Already done that now... despite it being too late. She wants to restart her res again.
  8. Green, I setup a chest on my res in utopia with some stuff, I gave access you and your sister to get the stuff from it.. Its 5092.
  9. Although most griefing on EMC is from people that got more trust than they deserved, it's not a guarantee it wasn't a real hacker. Although unlikely, that fact has stopped mods from doing their job more than once.

And I guarantee Green wants red. (If you know what I mean)

Also, I'd be willing to donate resources to her.
    If you want her to remain anonymous, I'd be happy to give it her, through you.
  10. Although most griefing on EMC is from people that got more trust than they deserved, it's not a guarantee it wasn't a real hacker. Although unlikely, that fact has stopped mods from doing their job more than once.

And I guarantee Green wants red. (If you know what I mean)

Also, I'd be willing to donate resources to her.
    If you want her to remain anonymous, I'd be happy to give it her, through you.

What a champ. :)
  11. Mate I ll donate for you anyway from 30+ stacks if you want. Send me a pm or comment if you need it!
  12. Here is what I was able to get together.. This is what is inside the chest for you Green..
    2012-06-07_14.47.53.png
  13. Oh and one more thing. I have military profile training. I could review all the chat logs of people with build perms if you want. Keep the names anonymous and ill find your man. (If it is one of them.)
  14. I don't get it, Some random person get's griefed like this, Everyone laughs at them and tells them they shouldn't have given perms, But when a moderators sister get's griefed, Suddenly everyone pours in donations..
  15. Uh...

That's my sister you're talking about. :eek::confused:
    Cypher_Rahl, Frodomann1 and Manglex like this.
  16. And so ends the tale of the last time we ever saw Cypher_Rahl on EMC. The end. :D
  17. Ok, so I fell out of my chair laughing at this.
    battmeghs and Cypher_Rahl like this.
  18. I know
    battmeghs likes this.
  19. This is terrible. Green_Mystery, I know how you feel. I have a sister too and I love them (I have two of them) very much. It always makes me sad when these things happen because it once happened to my sister when she got hit by a car (not the same thing as what happened to your sister but the same concept) my sister almost DIED because of the carelessness and evilness of someone else. But it will be ok, life moves on. I will also donate things if needed. I am sorry this happened but maybe this was good so now she knows. Good luck with restoring everything.
  20. ZOMG!! Noooo !! Ah! I mean Green wants red like he wants the blood of the guilty! LMAO!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.