I hate people

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Green_Mystery, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. what do you mean she "didnt" know green warned her and she went ahead and did it anyways
  2. His sisters are significantly younger than he is, and if I'm not mistaken (I probably am.) Red_Mystery is the younger of the two. People learn from experience, and up until now I would assume most people Red has interacted with have been trustworthy - online and off. How do you explain to a kid that the vast majority of people on Earth would enjoy making him or her sad?
    SillyWhiteMage and Cypher_Rahl like this.
  3. oh great my best pal Crazy1080
  4. None taken. :)
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  5. Gosh...

I'm just sad to see the difference between other people getting griefed and this.

Normally the "I got griefed threads" is nothing but a flame of the person being griefed and how dumb he/she was to give out perms.

And here, i assume its because of who has posted this, there is absolutely nothing but donations, kisses and 5 pages of "aaawwwwwww! <3 <3 <3 <3"

Mixed emotions about this thread to be honest.
  6. Pink is the youngest ^_^
    battmeghs likes this.
  7. Wow. First I was sad when I read about the griefing but then I read all the people donating and some faith in humanity got restored. I don't really have much to donate but if she ever wants to join a wild community she is more than welcome over at the Last Light Outpost on smp7 :)
    LZBZ_DW and Cypher_Rahl like this.
  8. I wouldn't say the majority of people are sadists... I believe that to be cynical. For example, anyone that has ever been griefed that I knew about, I tried to help. And I'm sure the innocent ones that had her build and earned her trust are doubly mad, now that they are suspect and innocent.
    LZBZ_DW likes this.
  9. Why are people saying that donations are rolling in only because it was Green's sister? I have helped many people get their feet back on the ground after a grief, a server glitch, an accident, etc. Lot's of us at EMC have helped people out when they needed it. It's part of being a community.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't help the same person twice unless the circumstance made it understandable.

I don't think that the donations coming in are due to A) It's Green's sister, or B) It's a girl. I do however think that there are less negative posts due to reason A. I don't view that as, we should have more people posting jerk comments in this thread, rather I think we should see less jerk comments in all the other "I got griefed" threads.

To sum up my feelings about this, I wish all other griefed threads looked more like this one.
  10. I think the main factor that makes this thread different is that we got the full story. We saw the screenshots and could relate to it. It was not some mad rant "I got griefed OMG" but an "I know she was too trustful but I am still dissapointed in people". Honest and everyone who ever got griefed can relate to that. And I assume everyone that has a sister can relate even more (I don't have one). Saying people jump in because it is a mod's sister or a girl should get their hearts checked ;)
    Green_Mystery, JackBiggin and LZBZ_DW like this.
  11. Green, 2 more chests of good stuff set up at 510. There's dirt about the cobble pillars, you'll know which ones I mean. :)
  12. :( I'm sorry to hear she was griefed. I'd donate but seems that's all covered.

As for:
    Please ignore these, he's just a jerk mad at the mods for a ban he received for only a week.
  13. I very much agree that the amount of people quick to aid this child is because she is the sister of a mod. If anyone else posted this thread they would be flamed.

I do hope that people can take this spirit to the other threads when people are griefed. It would be nice to see.
    Cypher_Rahl, Manglex and LZBZ_DW like this.
  14. This thread I want to say "GET OVER IT" but I also have sympathy for the girl. Red, This is what I have to say.

It's called experience. It applies to all things in life. This will teach you to make better decisions in the future. You got griefed by a heartless person who decided to grief a little girl like yourself but you gotta admit that it was partially your fault for trusting too many people with perms. All in all, We all learned something from this. But I will donate 1k to help ya out :)
    Manglex likes this.
  15. yes cause pandaeatsramen is the foremost expert on why im "mad"
  16. why does me disagreeing with you make me a" jerkwad"
  17. It's your way with words sir, not your opinion. It's unpleasant, not to mention blunt and unflattering.
  18. whatever u call em trolls,griefers,hackers or anything they just dont have anything creative to do
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  19. I use Misa's Realistic, its in the the texture pack post in the EMC Acceptable Mods forum.
    Kells18 likes this.
  20. Please, enlighten us. What did Red ever do to deserve any of this?

Oh, and I don't know about you, but your profile spells M-A-D to me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.