I Dare You!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wisepsn, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Bunker, I dare you to lower the price of your materials service to 10r for EVERY SINGLE ITEM for 1 hour
  2. How about you don't reply to a dare that isn't even talked to you? *do not reply with dare*
    brickstrike likes this.
  3. Goofballbroker, I dare you to run out 10k blocks in the nether, make a portal, and take a picture in the overworld with your coords.
  4. well im 150k+ blocks out on smp1 in the wild.. does that count :3
  5. sure. pic for coords?

6. 1fps because i had just logged on and it was still loading :3
  7. Qwerty, I dare you to visit smp6 and go to /v 13003

And rate how it is. :p
  8. I'd give it a 7/10.
    I dare you to give 250r to the first person to say the alphabet, and give it to whoever says "the alphabet".
    And 50th post. :p
  9. Qwerty189, I dare you to mount your friends' heads over a fireplace :D
    jrm531 likes this.
  10. TheEpic5, Slay the ender dragon!
  11. abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
  12. To late * Do not reply with dare *
  13. I dare you to give everyone who posted on this thread a diamond. (FYI: My res is 14525, you can drop the diamond in the hopper next to the sand wall of heads
  14. I want mine delivered by potato
  15. princebee, I dare you to make a texture pack(or resource pack)with every item and block invisible.(exept lava and sky, void, such things. Only items an dblocks)
    wisepsn likes this.
  16. that might be considered x-ray ... which is bannable ... "do not reply with dare"
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  17. Princebee, only make the texture in single player and do not come to empire with it. Just show us and make us laugh. *do not reply with dare*
    607 likes this.
  18. 607, I dare you to make an entire layer of your res a potato farm!(60x60)
    607 likes this.
  19. JHZ, I dare you to have a diamond drop party, but with lapis renamed diamonds.