I Dare You!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wisepsn, Jul 6, 2013.

1. NO just NO xD
    wisepsn likes this.
  2. XD hey I hate sky does minecraft. Trust me, it makes Brick look like a little fan boy, it's hilarious XD XD XD
    wisepsn, imBobertRobert and PenguinDJ like this.
  3. Hello BUDDAR supporters XD
  4. I dare you to join me in this buddar revolution...
    *jane/jeff the killer smile*
  5. No, I'd kill myself before I call gold "budder/butter/buddar"
    imBobertRobert and PenguinDJ like this.
  6. I dare you to say it once, or pay me 20k.
    wisepsn likes this.
  7. tbh, I think you should drop the gold-buddar thing.. People aren't taking it well. :/
    (don't reply with a dare or else!)
    607, imBobertRobert and PenguinDJ like this.
  8. I wasn't the one that wanted to do it...
    Besides...
    The Minner, I dare you to apologize to everyone who replys to one of my buddar posts...
  9. Dare to the above-
    Look at a phone with the number button and pay the newest player the amount the letters (from the number keys they are on) that amount of r (with the decimal as far from the left as possible, so if you have a 60754 and you ghave 1mill it vould be 60.754
  10. wut...?
  11. That's what I said...
    607 and brickstrike like this.
  12. Ok. The buddar thing is probably going to make me get temp banned for spamming too much... Not going to do it anymore ;/
    607, DemonThunder345 and wisepsn like this.
  13. To whoever commented a dare last (i'm too lazy to look back), I dare you to encase somebody in the wild *SAFELY* with the highest tier material block you are comfortable with (AT LEAST Iron, Gold, Lapis, or diamond, NOT stone, cobble, wood, etc. ), then leave a sign inside saying that "they can keep the blocks, if they can finish... the test." there is no test. just make them worry a tad.
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  14. I don't know if anyone else thinks like this, but I think the dare of correcting people all over the Forums when they say Gold into Buddar (or whatever) is getting a little bit annoying. :confused:
  15. Done, and the dare didn't say spam the forums xD
  16. BilboBaggins23 likes this.
  17. Yes it is over, it was meant for like server chat but I left right after I posted the date and apparently it escalated and I wasn't here to stop it

Should of clarified the dare to stay in this post.
    BilboBaggins23 likes this.
  18. You do realize that sky does that himself? :p Yesh acting like he would almost made me tear out my lungs and vocal cords. Funny part is, I don't even like sky.
  19. I don't either xD Honestly: I thought you would correct one or 2 people, but noooo xD
  20. 1) you never said how long to do it for 2) I had no idea if you wanted me to go insane with buddar or not xD
    3) A dare is a dare :p