I Dare You!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wisepsn, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Creeper, I dare you to get 1r and bring it to me.
  2. I dare you to talk in chat by saying *I Dare You* and then type in your message. Make people confused xD
  3. I dare you to change your skin to Santa for a day, and once every hour, either give someone a piece of coal, or a diamond
  4. New Updated Rule: If you do a crazy dare, (such as drop party lots of diamonds or give away a beacon or even give away a most prized item,) you will be put on the wall of Dare Devils. There will be 3 ranks. 1 is Dare of the Month. 2nd is Supreme Diamond Dare'er. And last is Dare Devils. Keep on daring! And remember, you are not forced to do the dare, all is just for fun! :) *Dare of the Month is picked by me.*

--Do not reply with dare--
  5. Got the skin. :) Its a pretty cool one too.

2013-07-06_16.54.34.png

*Do not reply dare*
    jacob5089 likes this.
  6. I dare you to drop party xp bottles every 2 hours on smp1 and announce it on the chat. At least 32 xp bottles would be fine.

7. 2013-07-06_16.57.24.png
    I tryed.

I dare you to dare me.
  8. 2013-07-06_16.05.07.png

9. jacob5089 likes this.
  10. Wise I dare you to have a drop party of a stack of diamonds on Smp2 Spawn. In Blue Lether Armor ;)
  11. Luckily, on my post I was replying to a comment and I said do not reply with dare, so I am un dare able! mwahhahahah *do not reply with dare*
    607 likes this.
  12. Unfortunately this will have to be in a few days... I am out of town with limited Internet :p

*do not reply with dare
  13. 2013-07-06_17.08.03.png

So embarrassing. :blushing:

*do not reply with dare*
  14. yes, but you were the last person to make a dare, therefore you are tho one to be dared.

Also, this post does not say "do not reply with dare." :p

*do not reply with dare*
  15. Demon, I dare you to do your dare.
  16. Ok :) When I get the stuff
  17. Someine give me a dare :oops:
  18. He could have dared Jacob dude. I know the rules to my thread. :p *do not reply with dare*
  19. Kev, I dare you to stay logged on tomorrow for a full 24 hours straight (switching smp's is allowed) :D