How well known is the user above you? [Forum Game]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Ritunn, Aug 26, 2016.

1. 8/10
    Everyone on the forums know who you are but I don't know you personally.
  2. 5/10 you have been around a very long time...
  3. 99marvel: 3.4/10. I don't recall any interaction, or remarkable actions of yours. I was going to rate lower, but then I realised I have seen you quite a bit on the forums, so I upped the score.
    Honestly, it's kind of difficult to rate anything between 1.5 and 5... everything gets so close together there. :p
  4. 4/10.. I don't feel like I'm really on the forums much except auctions and like, your game threads :D
    607 likes this.
  5. Used to talk to you way back when but I still see you around sometimes

6/10
  6. Sach! 8/10 :p Weren't you like, a supplier/honorary member of that emerald farming business? XD
  7. 3/10

You're a member of DECO.
  8. 4/10

And I mean like, we've been helping each other in these battle threads for a week :D
  9. 7/10 I have, of course, seen you a lot on the forums, I'm slowly starting to understand your style when it comes to posting and everything, but we never really interacted.
    607 likes this.
  10. 7/10 I see you a lot on the forums, but mainly snooping around in game. We speak every so often :p
  11. 8/10
    Used to talk a lot with you, not so much anymore.
    Great dude!
  12. 2/10 We've never had a real conversation before but I see him around Smp1 regularly, would love to be friends :D
  13. 2/10 Barely know you, but always see you in game
  14. 2/10 I see you have been more active lately l, but haven’t seen you before this December
    Sydney4363 likes this.
  15. 1/10 who now?
  16. 6/10 I think I know you from the forums.
  17. 0/10 I've never seen you in game or on the forums.
  18. 2/10 see you hop around smps’