How to stay out of trouble on EMC.

Discussion in 'Player Guides, Tips and Tricks' started by MustangLover25, Jul 17, 2016.

?

Do you find this useful?

Yes 5 vote(s) 23.8%
A Little 2 vote(s) 9.5%
No 14 vote(s) 66.7%
  1. No you can't. You can only bump a thread once every 3 hours.
  2. I know that I meant every 3 hours I'm not stupid.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. Guys, can we please be a little more civil here?

All Mustang was trying to do was to draw some extra - harmless - attention to the rules. I read the OP; everything he says is true. Sure; there are more rules, sure the official url is http://rules.emc.gs/ but may I remind the responders that you're also most likely not the intended audience?

Who cares if Mustang is repeating the obvious or the well known? You can say the same for me when I started a guide on the new shopping signs (also part of the wiki) and even when I did my "admin flag = danger" thread.

If one new player sees this and scratches himself behind the ears because of it then I'd say: mission accomplished.

No need to start a whole comment spree about it IMHO.
    607, TomvanWijnen, Patr1cV and 7 others like this.
  4. You didn't really answer my question >_>

I was asking what made you think that more players have been getting banned reecntly?
  5. Thank you ShelLuser, this is exactly what it is for.
  6. Seconded. Was being snarky for the lulz, but I wasn't expecting this thread to get all snide and unpleasant.
    ShelLuser, 607, FDNY21 and 4 others like this.
  7. Yeah neither was I.
  8. I really don't think anyone was out to get Mustang. The only thing people were saying is that this thread is:

1. a recreation of the tutorial
    or
    2. not needed because there is a large rules page.

I get why you would think that the comments on this thread was not civil, but it is true and I don't think anyone was trying to be rude.

Your thread on the shopping signs and the admin flag were reasonable, and were more in-depth than what the wiki stated (and what it says about the admin flag in chat).

This thread was just a recreation of the tutorial because all of the information on this thread is thrown at you in the tutorial.
    Qkazooo and WitherDoggie like this.
  9. Bump! Let's hope some new players see this.
  10. Lol I need help
  11. So recently Corrupted gave me a knife to kill people who really annoy me by messing with the public builds. I'm pretty sure I stick the pointy end in the annoyers. Also, annoyers should totally be a real word. My spell check isn't even dinging on it, so maybe some genius already made it a real word!

My sleep deprived smartassery aside, anything that cuts down on messing with other people's work/builds :) Cheers!
  12. Are you on the right thread? xD
    khixan likes this.
  13. Are you implying the chance of a random player reading this thread is higher than the chance they read the rules plastered everywhere possible?

Answer: It's not.