How much is your head worth?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by haastregt, Jan 5, 2015.

?

How much rupees do you think your head is worth?

0 6 vote(s) 14.3%
<100 3 vote(s) 7.1%
100-250 5 vote(s) 11.9%
250-500 6 vote(s) 14.3%
500-1K 3 vote(s) 7.1%
1-5K 3 vote(s) 7.1%
5-10K 2 vote(s) 4.8%
10-50K 6 vote(s) 14.3%
50-100K 1 vote(s) 2.4%
100K+ 7 vote(s) 16.7%
  1. oops I forgot that option :p
    Patr1cV likes this.
  2. I don't know. Does anyone know what my head is worth? :p Anyone! Mrrow nope.
  3. I recently found my head in a chest and moved it over to a locked one. It's worth 5k to me to keep it off someone elses wall :) I can't imagine someone else spending more than 15k for it. If I could lock them in the wilderness, I'd prolly buy yours for 5k, just so I could point and laugh any time you visited :)
  4. mine is worth about 50kish, the only ones i gave out i sold when i was a mod, now the only way to get one is to kill me in a 1v1 in pvp (which most but 2 have found to be impossible)
    B4DMAN5IMON likes this.
  5. I dont see how some heads are worth... a lot. You may have only 1,2,3 etc. but you need to find someone that finds it valuable. I understand/see that Bigdavies head is worth like 300-400k because He is Senior Staff and there arent many out there. Same with Torian, he priced it at 1 million, and he got that.
    Mine, I dont consider it valuable since there are probably 30+ out there to friends, and because im not someone of importance here on EMC. :)
  6. I have 2 of yours.
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  7. lol I sold one of his heads once for 425k and I got it for a SC of iron ingots
    Luckypat likes this.
  8. iron used to be worth something tho
  9. not since I joined lol
  10. I used to always have pvp drop on but once player heads auction came alone I did not like the fact that people would profit off my head for the simple fact that all they did was kill me in pvp and it was easy. Since then I have head drop off on all my accounts with some of my alts that will probably never have any heads given out to people maybe to very close friends who I know will never sell them.
    I do however give some to random players that I find friendly and who do not ask for my head.
    Currently there is out there:
    50+ heads of SkareCboi
    <10 heads of 5karecboi
    <5 heads of SkareCbo1
    <2 heads of 5karecbo1
    0 heads of skar3cboi

PS:
    Willing to trade heads? My regular head for yours
    sambish20 likes this.
  11. I own one of the SkareCbo1 heads :)
    SkareCboi likes this.
  12. Elite's and My head's are hard to come by ...

2 eklektoi exist: 1 in inuyasha's truck (smp2 spawn) | 1 in the smp2 head museum

11 elite heads exist: 8 are at mumble museum (smp8 spawn) | 1 in smp2 head museum | 1 matheus has | 1 southpark has

I made most people delete my heads, and I usually have it off during pvp ...

You may value you them whatever you want; most people that offered to buy mine, the deals were closer to 20-50k
    FDNY21 likes this.
  13. i had a few of those too from that icc boss event thing
  14. I can't say either, but I will share the info that I too turned off head drops. Unless... unless we're playing pvp, which I hardly do because I simply don't like it. IMO MC was never really meant for that anyway (one lag burst and someone gets into a disadvantage. most (modern) FPS games take this into consideration).

As to the value of my head? Increasing :)

I'm pretty sure of that, I love the Empire, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, and I actually had one player ask me about my head already :)

hmm, come to think of it; there maybe a chance that there are one or two in circulation :p
  15. yeh I just found another ekl - it's in kevdudeman's head museum area ... so you and a few others prob have some :)
  16. Wait... Does everyone that kills you get your head in pvp when you have it turned on? :eek:
  17. nope, at first you need to have drop head on, and after that you have a small chance of getting the head (like 1/5th chance?)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  18. Heh, have had this discussion once before, but things may have changed a little since.

Personally? Either worthless or priceless - I have not and will never charge for my head. But I only give it out on specific, special occasions, with little signed books to verify it is indeed mine. Whatever someone else might be willing to pay the recipients for it? That's their business. :) Though I'd be curious to see what the actual value is there.
    BlackKnight1021, 607 and FDNY21 like this.
  19. So I crunched some numbers, and according to my math, there is approximately 1 DC of my heads out there (this is actually not an exaggeration, I am sad, strange little man). By my math, that is about -5r per head. That's right, -5r. I will PAY you to take my head. Please . . . I'm so lonely . . .

In all seriousness, I don't see why people need to be so exclusive about their heads. I give mine out to just about every person that asks, because I just don't think they are or ever will be worth much unless said person becomes a staff member. And even then, some staff heads are dirt cheap (looking at you Mr. Luckygreenbird).

No, Its every time someone kills you.
    TigerstarMC likes this.
  20. I think my head is worth a little bit, because I know quite a few people on EMC and only 1 person has my head. The problem is, if somebody got my head somehow, it would not be recognizable because due to a bug, all heads look the same.