How many alt's do you got?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ShelLuser, Aug 23, 2015.

?

How many alt's do you have?

Poll closed Oct 4, 2015.
0 12 vote(s) 14.8%
1 16 vote(s) 19.8%
2 - 5 29 vote(s) 35.8%
5+ 10 vote(s) 12.3%
What is an alt? 2 vote(s) 2.5%
Other 2 vote(s) 2.5%
smp8! 10 vote(s) 12.3%
  1. Hi gang!

Something wonderful has happened! Number 6 is alive!

Wait a sec. shouldn't that be, like, number 5? oh well....

Now, it might surprise you to know but SMP6 is actually an alt. Shocking, isn't it?

But this is yet another time when someone using an alt actually surprised me. Not learning that smp6 is an alt, but I thought it was rather funny. Especially when he started "trolling" (all in good fun!) the other servers a bit. I got a good grin out of it.

So that once again made me wonder.. And this time I'm going to ask you guys: how many alts do you have?

Don't worry: I made sure that the votes on the poll are not publically visible, so if you do have an alt but don't want it to become public knowledge then you got nothing to fear.
    NathanRP and 607 like this.
  2. Enough...
    Rimont likes this.
  3. My accounts are:
    1998golfer
    goofballbroker
    gearmaster08

so 2 alts, I'd have more if I had time to play
  4. one not-so-secret alt and hashhog3000
  5. I technically don't have any alternate accounts, but my cousins allow me to use theirs.
  6. I share my kids accounts (including mine that makes 3 total) but they're not really alts but they haven't been big on Minecraft lately so I've been left to do most/all the work. :p

Sorry, I guess that didn't really provide any data for your scientific study.
  7. I have one primary account, three alts, and one other account I have access to.

On a related note, hashhog's alts can be found here.
    whatkom, kaptrix, Eviltoade and 6 others like this.
  8. Aha, so both Penguin and Hash are alts then? The plot thickens! :)

You, sir, are so evil :)

But then again, some names in those list look familiar. I've always known something was up with them ;)
    607 and PenguinDJ like this.
  9. I have a few
  10. No alts for me. This makes me thing of when Mojang logged on to smp9 a couple of weeks ago, however. He / she was promptly banned for the impersonation XD
    ShelLuser likes this.
  11. Got my first alt a few days ago. Shhh, it's a secret who it is.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. I have one(ju-an)alt. :p
  13. Dj__Pepe (Sort of)
    Amano_Yuki (Is now 2_Kawaii_to_Live)
    and a secret one...
  14. Do you have an alt, Shell? :cool:
    ShelLuser, 607 and Gawadrolt like this.
  15. Hashhog3000 and PenguinDJ are my only alts. I don't really see the need for alts. I don't like voting one time a day... so... Oh and I don't stay in town so that whole res thing isn't a big deal to me either. The only thing I can see having an alt being useful for is trolling... thats why there is hashhog3000 and penguinDJ XD

Edit:
    Perfect *bows before your great nubness*
  16. I have 6 ;) All are secret but one, which is josephmojang42 {name changed to UNREAL1TY}
  17. Nickblockmaster, Nick_Mob_Hunter, Master_Nick and a secret one. :D
  18. Gawadrolt and georgeashington like this.
  19. Aha. I'll assume alt stands for alternate account, here. And then yes, I do have one.
    Bought to celebrate my first anniversary on EMC, he/she/it's nearly exactly one year older than me.
  20. Tadaa! Used for... not too much, haha :p
    The "Combine your username with the one above" thread, at the moment, as 607 isn't really an interesting name to play with.
    As you can see in the avatar, this accounts resembles two people. Me (607) and one of my best friends in real life (OrangeDuck). Not that she plays Minecraft, but if she wanted, I'd give her the password ;)
    Gawadrolt likes this.