How are you, EMC?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AlexC__, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Nothing much, I'm on spring break, so yay :)
    I've been TRYING to finish up my squid farm, but keep getting sidetracked by minigames :l
    I also have a five page group paper on Sichuan due on Thursday.
    Equinox_Boss and AlexChance like this.
  2. MC Life:
    SMP1: Shopshopshop
    SMP2: Shopshop- Hey look, heads!
    SMP3: Uh... /fun?
    SMP4: Crafting/Res building
    SMP5: Death to all things
    SMP6: Hehehe Rainbow Buttez
    SMP7: *shoots arrow randomly*
    SMP8: Digdigdig- Hey look, fun games!
    SMP9: Yum pretty itemz
    Utopia: *snore*
  3. What about the music discs D:
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  4. I've been building a slime farm in the SMP5 wild frontier, and I'm getting close to releasing it to the public, possibly in a separate thread.

Most of the time when people build highly functional structures, like mob or item farms, they only aim for function and do not work overtime for extras, especially on the build's ascetic appeal. This behavior isn't necessary bad, but for me its a matter of overall skill.
    "Form follows function."(Docm77 [https://www.youtube.com/user/docm77

Sometimes when I find a build of poor quality, I feel like demolishing it because of its ugliness, but I never do. I believe others feel the same way as me, but they bypass griefing rules; this could be a possible reason why people grief. Someone in a bad mood may cause destruction.
    In other words, building something to be ascetically pleasing may be less likely to be griefed
    depending on the materials used.

Art and music can really change a person's emotions, and this is 100% true.
    In music, emotions to the listener(s) can range from giggling by music track from Hotel Mario on the old Philips CDI to the sense of action by the music played during the finally of a video game (excluding Minecraft without a resource pack).

Art can also make a difference to one's emotions from a sense of repel to intense ones by something of extreme size.
    To me I haven't been successful yet at creating an emotion-intensive scene, but someday I might to thousands as part of the industries of creation.:cool:
  5. That would be the dig-dig. :p
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. Tired, Relieved, Worried, Frustrated. Pretty much sums it up.

Tired because husband's new work schedule is nights and not used to it yet. Doctor gave me some meds that have drowsiness as side effect. Neighbors slam doors and argue and wake me up.

Relieved because I finally was able to go to the doctor, also because they let me go to the visit and pick up three of the meds at their Pharmacy that I needed with a promise to pay them when husband gets paid Friday. Relieved for other things.

Worried because I am trying to get enrolled in college again for Simulation and Game Design. I have been jerked around by the last community college I went to that I'm afraid I'm not going to get everything done in time. I also cannot understand their website to Schedule my classes. One of my meds is $200 no generic and without insurance. FUUUUUUUUUUUU

Frustrated because neighbors and college stuff.
  7. With bacon, and cheese, lots of bacon and cheese.
  8. Oooooooooooooooooooooh...
    Mine would be
    smp1: Home sweet home <3
    smp2: where did all my rupees go...
    smp3: I blame Pab10s
    smp4: wut
    smp5: Deaths by ocelot: 1
    smp6: pay vay pay!
    smp7: see smp4
    smp8: On the first month of farming, the nether game to me...
    smp9: Romprompromp
    Utopia: DEM PEARLZZZZZ
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Spring Break next week ^_^ ,but it's only one week ;-;
  10. I miss y'all!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. I understand that, I have insurance and they don't cover what I need. These meds are $450+ without insurance =(
    The one thing they do cover raises my red cell count. Quite aggravating =/
  12. I'm going to be sick.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. I love blueberry muffins. Ew to potatoes.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. It sucks especially when they are things you absolutely need. My neighbor is on Thyroid meds and hers are so expensive for a month, she has to buy them a couple pills at a time whenever they have the money.
  15. I think my brain is kind of like this:

Some times I feel ridiculously happy and elated and other times I feel terrible. Maybe I'm bipolar.
    Equinox_Boss and melk73 like this.
  16. I've never been better. :)

My sleep has been thrown off this week where I feel like I live in Australia, but other than that, things are looking up.

Thanks for asking Alex.
    mba2012, PenguinDJ, 607 and 4 others like this.
  17. ICC! What happened to your profile pic?!
    Most of us know you are male already!
  18. How come you never signed up for health insurance at www.healthcare.gov? If you are in a position where you cannot afford to buy medicine, I would expect you would be able to get a subsidy for the insurance.

As I recall, if you file a return this year you can be fined 90 something dollars per person or 1% of your income for not having insurance. Next year is supposed to be more.

I'm in the unfortunate position of making too much to get it subsidized, yet not enough to comfortably afford better than a 12k deductible. As it is, the money I was setting aside for savings and occasionally using for medical expenses by not having insurance is now getting sucked up into insurance premiums, the benefit of which I will only use if catastrophe strikes. The last time anyone in my family was hospitalized, I paid out of savings. If I ever have to actually use it now, I'll be in the position of paying my deductible or my premium, because I can't afford the premiums and a big bill at the same time.

Anyway, try it and see what happens. With all the extensions they've been giving you might be allowed to slide in.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. We've applied and have an application there, but it keeps getting rejected or something and is still awaiting approval. We've constantly dealt with it and gotten nowhere. I just went back and checked it again to make sure and resubmitted it.
    jkjkjk182 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  20. Call them and they'll try to help you sort it out. You'll at least have documentation that you tried and at most some insurance that you can afford.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.