How are you, EMC?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AlexC__, Apr 7, 2014.

1. We need Bob Marley right now.
    AlexChance and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. how about Ziggy Marley?

I got a promotion and raise at work this week so that's good news in my world! As for minecraft, I'm trying to find some public mob farms, preferably on a server other than smp8. So if you know of one and don't mind sharing it with me let me know :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I'm doing fine. :p
    Had a troop meeting today :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. We need some happy songs playing.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. This one's from me :)

Good night, everyone.
  6. *scottish accent*
    I'm doing quite well, brother.
  7. Well, yesterday we had to pretend that we were in certain situations like buying clothes, reporting a theft, ordering something to eat, in English. I got a pretty low grade for how I do normally though. That is not about my English though, because when I'm on the forums, I do speak English decently. I'm socially just very awkward and because of my asperger I also can't buy clothes in Dutch. But of course they did not know that and just thought it was poor English that made me so awkward. Oh well, I know myself that I'm good enough at English so I don't really care :)
  8. Happiness, positive energy!!!! Melk everywhere!! Supply gathering for my ship that WILL be made/started soon (2172). Listening to motivational videos. Officially studying full time and still have enough time to play EMC :DDD Have #1 Texp monthly and aiming for top 10 lifetime. I am wanting to do a lets play on EMC but can't get myself to start it, mainly cause of recording times and lack of enthusiasm. Well, that's me! Peace out :DDDD
  9. That's great new's, and yes a re-adjustment to how much time you can play is part of that but I am sure you will enjoy the time you will have even more.
  10. Right now I'm making choices in my life and career, I'm looking at things I find interesting: Journalism (but on different medias, and investigative, such as VICE), Law, Politics. I'm doing alright although the only problem is that I procrastinate too much and don't really have as much motivation as I would like to complete work. I can do it, I just procrastinate over it. :p

In Minecraft, my building/signature service is going strong and (well, I'll let you guys in on a little secret, I just hit something rupees ;)) I'm racing through projects before I will finally start something I've had planned for a while on SMP2.

Thanks for asking :D
    I've heard this is a pretty common, it's a shame but I can see where he comes from. School grades are really important and you'll appreciate that you didn't have MC as a distraction in the future. :)
    Nice :D At the end of the week I've got 2 weeks off, so that's exciting.

How do those work? Who does what, ect.? I've always wondered. :)
    Good luck with this! I appreciate you sharing it for the community. :)
    Definitely! I find music for every emotion. :)
    That's a shame, but I'm sure your husband really appreciates you shifting your schedule like that for him. :)

Good people make me smile :) I'm glad you got them.
    Nice, that'll be great. Did you call them or go talk to someone there? I hope someone can help out with that.
    That's great :3 Is it Nick's? Heck I would marry that
    We're here :D
    Have you spoken to anyone professionally yet? :) Good luck though
    Happy to here that :)
    Troops = sort of like Military Cadets? Good to hear that :)
    I'm like that too :) I can write a speech, practice it but when it comes to standing up my mind goes dead. Now I just write it as "notes" and take the mark hit because it's less than doing everything right and forgetting what I was talking about.
    That's great Melk :D Good to see you nice and active again too. Those videos are great, do you watch TEDTalks too?
    I hope everything works out there :)
  11. This song is everywhere. It makes me more irritated than happy.
    Equinox_Boss and Silken_thread like this.
  12. I accidently added invalid characters to the link above, causing it not to work. It's now fixed for use.:)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. ive never supported the sinn fein, they essentially were the demilitarization of the ira, the pira is nothing now. the problem was the troubles stopped cause irish revolutionaries got scared during that sas raid. the sinn fein is the result. if yall got smart and raided the paramilitary camps during a un/nato/eu peace talk regarding ukraine it would blow up in the international view. now you all have cell phones and instant media integration which you didnt have in the 80s and thus couldnt make people aware of the brutality of the kingdoms policies.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. You could host an ingame auction, a small drop party, or a promo sale where a few common items such as icc flesh or lucky bows could be sold at a reduced price, I dunno I'm just spitballin here
    Equinox_Boss and FDNY21 like this.
  15. Yes he does :). I do it for him pretty much August-Mid April and then for the summer I don't think I really have to flip flop it. I'm not sure why it works that way :confused:

The Pharmacist was really nice, he said he didn't want me to leave without them because I need them but only if we promised to pay him. We said we would Friday because we already had to come back to the clinic to pay for the visit. Body is having to get used to them after not having them for a few years. I feel like someone's stabbing me in the gut and I'm super sleepy.

I'm going to try calling them but I may wait because husband needs to do his placement test. I did one at the first college I was at so had to have all that sent to them.
    Equinox_Boss and AlexChance like this.
  16. Well, i have been pretty good irl, but with ICC leaving, its really made me feel like EMC is not the same anymore.. Abd with tons of staff leaving, EMC, imo has lost everything it has to offer sadly.. I am most likely leaving EMC for good :(
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. The group paper or the squid farm?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Paper
    Equinox_Boss likes this.