How are you, EMC?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AlexC__, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Everyone gets a designated part to do by a certain date, then everyone proofreads and revises everyone else's parts.
    Equinox_Boss and AlexChance like this.
  2. Update!

I have the first two posts up on my website. Official launch will be after I get a chance to talk to my tech guy. ^_^
    Equinox_Boss and AlexChance like this.
  3. Well my GCSE exams (I think that's equivalent to High school 'finals' for you american guys) are about to hit me in face in about 4 weeks, all 14 of them! So, yeah.......I should probably start revising soon.....but you know, revision is so boring. After that I have a nice 2-3 month break before 6th form starts.

I'm not up to much in Minecraft at all, I have lost a lot of interest in it and the only time I really go on it now is if someone asks me or to get new promos. Whenever I think of a new project to get me motivated, I seem to immediately lose interest, so I have multiple 'projects' which aren't going anywhere currently. :)
    mba2012 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. That's a lot of goddamned GCSEs, I have like 5 :O
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Well, I just decided on a career choice and I'm trying to learn to program in python, on-top of that I'm trying to learn how to use Ubuntu. (Also if anyone knows how to install FTB on Ubuntu can you pm me. :))
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Yeah but some people have more, I think I seen some people with like 18+, so I would feel sorry for them! Some people got off lucky though, they only got like 5 or so like you have. I have 6 science exams alone and I blame AQA for that, we were supposed to take 3 of them in January but they changed the rules so they were like 'oh no lets change the rules and mess everything up so they have to sit 6, all in a short period of time with each unit after each other'
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Here in Norn Iron we're mostly a race of simple farmers who spend half the school week not actually attending school, but learning how to drive tractors, burning flegs on bonfires and rioting. 20 exams would likely destabilize our heads to the point they would become explosive.
  8. Really glad you made this thread. :)

Life outside MC has been pretty steady and quiet. Finishing tests and getting ready for the Summer. :cool: In Minecraft I recently got a Ore Buster as a donation and I am finishing some of my residences.
    AlexChance and Equinox_Boss like this.
  9. A ore buster from who may I ask? *wink wink*
    Equinox_Boss and wisepsn like this.
  10. IDK, maybe it was the person who just sent the 69th comment. :rolleyes:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. No. Nonoonoono suicide.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Dear god man Ubuntu is hell.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Well I just slammed my head on a table so...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Kill that table.
    Equinox_Boss and HylianNinja like this.
  15. I'm back in school. send help pls
    Equinox_Boss and hashhog3000 like this.
  16. I was back in school since this Monday...and I need help as well.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Flippin' tables (┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻
  18. At least it wasn't your toe though, right? :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. Is that the thing in the place that you've been planning for longer than I've known you?

Anyways, I'm on holiday at the moment, and so I'm having heaps of fun. But sadly, I can't play MC :(
  20. Something like that, yeah :p
    Equinox_Boss and mba2012 like this.