HOLY mother of god... Speachless

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Gap542, Jun 26, 2014.

1. ...... and another great :rolleyes: theory bites the dust lol
    Olaf_C, jkjkjk182 and 607 like this.
  2. But we knew this already, right? EMC is the 2%!
    We are just so special and unique!
    goreman2000 and ZBSDKryten like this.
  3. I didn't feel like doing math, so I skipped to the bottom. I thought of a bronze kopesh.
    regardless, nobody would honestly post red hammer because humans have a need to be special.
    Olaf_C, hashhog3000 and tedrocker like this.
  4. I got a blue screw drier lol
  5. Cheater.
    And about the grey text: I said I had red hammer.
  6. I was feeling lazy and just scrolled while skimming things over so I got to the bottom before deciding on a tool and color. I feel like I have ruined what could have been a great life experience for myself :eek:
  7. Green hammer :p
  8. Blue Sledge Hammer

I find this actually pretty cool, I was very close to choosing a regular hammer but I went with sledge just for the fun of it. I am pretty sure it is basically the same thing; they ARE both used for killing.
  9. I agree with Crazy that most people would just post something other than red hammer because they want to be unique lol. Minority is the majority :p
  10. I thought of a Red Screwdriver. AM I ABNORMAL?
  11. I find it weirder that we all thought of a colored tool.

WHAT A COINCIDENCE!
    jkrmnj likes this.
  12. Same exact thing. :)
  13. Something like this popped to my mind

14. I got a bright red pickaxe. This test didn't take into account people who found this in the middle of 68,000 posts on Minecraft. :p
  15. I skipped through the questions because I can't do these in my head. I really hate discalculia sometimes :mad: Now i'll never know what I would have thought of :p
  16. I don't know what discalculia is but sounds like something with calculators..

You can't do any mental calculations at all?
  17. I can, but it takes way too much time and I will usually lose count of the numbers i've already counted and have to start again. Some calculations take 20 minutes for me >.>
  18. Blue pickaxe ._.
  19. I got the same, blue hammer... I like blue... :D
    Mirr0rr likes this.
  20. I think it's spelled Khopesh.
    The first time I heard about this, I thought about a green hammer. After seeing somebody post this thread about it, all I could think about was the last time I saw it, which made me think of a red hammer instead of the green hammer I thought of before.