Holy four hundredth day batman!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by batmegh, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Lol when I get home I'll tell the people's of Emc , be like "secret giveaway battmeghs thread" with a link to post .
    Equinox_Boss and battmeghs like this.
  2. make sure to tell them about the rules! :p
    Equinox_Boss and southpark347 like this.
  3. Cmon guys!!! Fill this up so we win teh goodies!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Come on everyone! Bump! :p
  5. I will take #50 if you please.

Why not call your village "The Outsiders" ;)
    battmeghs and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. I'd like #1 :D

How many Batman collectibles do you own IRL / Virtual / In any kind of form :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. :)
    battmeghs likes this.
  8. Edited* :D
  9. i have about 15-20 comic books in plastic wrappings, i have a few under garments with batman all over them, my swimming suit, my wallet, my key chain, i have batman socks, a towel, my computer is pretty well batman covered, i have an iphone i jailbroke and it is batman'd to the highest possible ability. lol
    ... i have way too many batman things. >.< ... - not
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Pfft, too much batman, naw, no way, impossible! XD
  11. Equinox_Boss likes this.

12. I saw this and couldn't resist.
  13. How did ou find out about minecraft? do u likz pigs??
    #42 please!

ADD PARCOUR TO ARKHAM!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. 28. What day/month/year/TIME were you born? And how did you get so lucky?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. AND where! ;)
  16. alright, last chance, if these numbers are not filled in 8 hours, i'm just ganna make the draw with the numbers that ARE taken. :D
    i do believe inu took number 42 before you got to it :( i'm also going to add a parcour course somehow, and yeah, pigs are cool :p :) theenigmaparadox introduced me into minecraft a few years ago.
    the 7th of January, 1991. i was born at 7:37 in the morning, i was born in Bad Windsheim Germany :D
  17. You should make a 1 million rupee Batman made of diamond blocks that fires TNT out of a TNT cannon hidden in a Bat-gun that he's holding. Then make an obsidian Joker who the diamond Batman fires the TNT at (obsidian so it doesn't break), then make the obsidian Joker shoot eggs at the diamond Batman, but aimed precisely so that the eggs go flying into the diamond Batman's mouth, where there will be a chicken farm, and have the eggs laid by the chickens fall into a hopper at ground level. Then have the hopper dispense the eggs into an underground storage mine cart 1 level below ground level, covered by 1 layer of grass (or any other block that you use for the ground). Then have the mine cart transport the eggs to another hopper under the obsidian Joker, which will dispense it to a chain of hoppers (or a water passage way) which will eventually lead to the egg cannon inside the obsidian Joker's egg gun. XD
  18. Or, if you don't wanna have the Batman fire TNT, you could have him shoot arrows, which can be collected by a hopper inside of the Joker, which would drop the arrows into a storage chest, which will transport the arrows to the Bat-gun, just like the eggs that are transported to the Joker. And if you do this, the Joker won't have to be obsidian (and, of course, the Batman doesn't HAVE to be diamond, but it would be awesome if it was)! XD
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. Batman does not use guns...