Holy four hundredth day batman!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by batmegh, Mar 8, 2013.

1. because.... batman.
  2. Nanananaa! Cookie man!
  3. Happy 400th! :D

I'll take 7 pls.
    And my idea is a Batman themed fishing spot of course.
    also got to meet you from winning my auction and made that sweet BattFirework for ya:D
  4. will add :)
  5. I was actually thinking about building Arkham Asylum on my island base Mycelium Heights.. <,< ..I would ask you for help if you weren't lost in the wilds of SMP6.. So whatever happened to the Black Pearl? o,o' ...And if this qualifies as answering/asking a question, random.org says '82'..
  6. i built the pearl, then got tired of the pearl. lmfao that is what pretty much happened there =\ the glass way up high irritated me because it made this looks so ugly. lol
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. fine, put Qwerty189 in parentheses.
  8. I would like to know...
    What brought you to EMC???
    Also I think you should build a community trade area :)
  9. Have you tried making a batmobile? And can I have 8 please?
  10. theenigmaparadox was looking for servers to play on and this one was on the top list, and bam, instant love! :p
  11. i remember that you gave me a stack of diamonds for 35r. idunno why tho
    Equinox_Boss and battmeghs like this.
  12. ohh-my-llama i got liked by obsessive-bat-lady-thing-that-gives-away-stacks-of-diamonds hehehehe
  13. wow that's cool
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. #27 or #67 [Grats on 400 days!]

Well this one time, (today) you were having trouble with beacon, and I tried helping then we both got frustrated than noticed that it was ur batman pixel arts blocks the beacons light beam lol.
  15. 37...
    I tried block glitching to get on top of your roblikescake place, then you banned me from three of your reses...
    battmeghs and Equinox_Boss like this.
  16. You follow me, I follow you! Fair Trade?
    battmeghs and Equinox_Boss like this.
  17. Do you own a bat mobile? :D
    69 plz :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. How much do you love batman?
    Any number plz :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. Lol geez I wonder why
    ----------------------------
    If Batman was wiped off the face of the earth (souvenirs and movies and all), what would your reaction be?
    Any number plz :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. Ok, so, may I have #73?

1-Do you just like batman, or bats in general?

2-Remember that time like 2 days ago when you logged on, I said hi, then you didn't respond for like 5 minutes, then logged off? Yeah, that was funny, oh so funny! Good times! XD

3-We need a petting zoo! Maybe you could make the Spruce Bruce Petting Zoo! You could have a spruce plank/log bat frame with glass walls and ceiling, then have the top closed off, where you would fill it with bats, so, from above and below, it would look like a bat made of bats! Then, inside, you could make a petting zoo, with little food stands with like cookies and stuff, and little glass compartments where bats can control the carts! XD
    Equinox_Boss likes this.