Holy four hundredth day batman!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by batmegh, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Did you buy the batman nose ring you asked if anyone could find on the Internet? (I found it in 30 seconds with a reply from you of "OMG!!! I AM SOOO ORDERING THAT RIGHT NOW!!!!")

31 please :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Read the OP
    Equinox_Boss and battmeghs like this.
  3. 61

#DoodlesForever
    Equinox_Boss and battmeghs like this.
  4. you no follow rules! pssh, but i added you anyway.

you should clearly know how much i love batman :p
    i love both, the bats are adorable :3 which make it more awesome to have thousands of my minions! mwahaha!
    it was a lip ring :p i don't have my nose pierced. :p and i didn't, because they only had 1 for sale.. i need 2 :p -and they also weren't lip rings, they were for your tongue :(
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Are you the batman?

#57 Please
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. i am the batman!
    Equinox_Boss and sqiggleyjeff like this.
  7. :oops:.. I didn't qualify for my number I am guessing? You know, to be funny, you could always make a Lazarus Pit underneath Wayne Manor.. because isn't there a Lazarus Pit somewhere in Gotham City..?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Speaking of which, My friend and I met Kevin Conroy in January.. He had him sign a copy of Midsummer Night's Dream. I only had him sign a program though.. :oops:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Whats ur favorite breed of bats? XD
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. oh no! i forgot to put your name! lmfao shoot me?
    i tend to just sign on to put access signs up for people. lolol sorry :p

[/quote]3-We need a petting zoo! Maybe you could make the Spruce Bruce Petting Zoo! You could have a spruce plank/log bat frame with glass walls and ceiling, then have the top closed off, where you would fill it with bats, so, from above and below, it would look like a bat made of bats! Then, inside, you could make a petting zoo, with little food stands with like cookies and stuff, and little glass compartments where bats can control the carts! XD[/quote]

hmmmm, sounds like a good idea!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. i wish!
    minecraft bats :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Batmobiles only cost $620,000..
    Equinox_Boss, battmeghs and TheSpyPie like this.
  13. battmeghs and Equinox_Boss like this.
  14. Considering you said you have a lot of good friends on the Empire, would you consider anyone to be your "Alfred"? Like a friendship that is just pure-awesome that exists only because you joined this site?

If that works as a question can I have #18 please?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. isn't that little dude cute!
    lol, i would guess that i have a few. :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. "Om Nom Nom!"
  17. ._.banana
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. so clearly i still need people to fill those spots!!!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.