HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JDHallows, Jul 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY
    Opening Ceremony is this Saturday, September 1st at 3pm EMC Time

I am excited to publicly announce a personal and semi-secret project that I have been working on for a long time. (For perspective, I had the idea before I became staff!) This project has been very exciting for both me and my family, who have helped me with the design and building. I invite everyone to join my family and I for the opening ceremony of THE HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY.

Located in town on SMP7, the Hogwarts castle has been recreated on a platform covering 12 residences. In addition, Diagon Alley and other amazing spots in the Wizarding World have been recreated around the castle!

However, this is more than just a build. There are secrets hidden in the castle. Books of learning and power can be found at Hogwarts and used to gain access to new parts of the castle and surrounding builds.

I hope you will be able to attend the opening ceremony on September 1st at 3pm EMC Time. However, don't worry if you can't make it: Hogwarts will be open 24/7 and be available for years to come.

Contributors to Hogwarts: JDHallows, ProfMcGonaga11, Pr0fess0r_Snape, PhoenixEmbers, and many EMC friends who have spent hours listening to me ramble about the project and have even provided me with materials to finish it.
  2. HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: ProfessorHallows
    (Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
    Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear reader,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,

ProfMcGonaga11

Deputy Headmistress
  3. highkey very confused but very excited
  4. Great! I’m a wizard! *waves stick* Expellywatchamightcallit!
  5. Excues me where is the inclosed list xD
    JDHallows and Tuqueque like this.
  6. I smell an event brewing.. ;)
  7. Yer a wizard Harry
  8. Ohh, how exciting! Proud member of Ravenclaw House!:D
  9. My patronus is a caterpillar that’s been stepped on.
    JDHallows and poofasaurus like this.
  10. HUFFLEPUFF
    that's all I'm gonna say
  11. I am christian so i do not participate in WiTcHcRaFt
    JDHallows, RainbowPony and OhMikuH like this.
  12. tee hee!!! I am sooo hyped!!! :D I have been sorted to Ravenclaw which is perfect for me. :rolleyes: Again.. Soooo Excited!!!! Yay!

lol .. Bring on the witch craft baby!!
  13. Same
    I like there is some one that understands! 😂
    JDHallows and Otus_NigRum like this.
  14. Just for the record, I know lots and lots of christians that have read, watched, and enjoyed the world of wizardry that is Harry Potter so I see no reason to even comment that you don't like it .. okay, so you don't .. just ignore the thread and move on. :cool:

This is of course my own opinion and not that of the staff team and management. :p
  15. Well it does talk about in the bible to abstain from witchcraft, warlocks and sorcerers. I don't want this to turn controversial, but that's why many Christians don't participate, because it is participating in devil worship per say.
    JDHallows likes this.
  16. While that may be your personal beliefs, I would prefer posts to stay on topic to the thread. This thread is about Harry Potter and for fans of the series, not to comment and debate religious views regarding the series.

While I respect your opinion on the subject, this isn't the right place to express it since it is neither the topic of the thread nor the controversial forum section.

Please try to keep comments on threads on-topic :) Thank you!
  17. Yep, I planned on unfollowing this thread right after, just clarifying what I thought to crystal, all good :)
    JDHallows likes this.
  18. no slytherins....interesting
    JDHallows likes this.
  19. The Hogwarts Headmaster, ProfessorHallows, is awaiting your arrival! ;)

20. I have always been a fan of Gryffindor but for my skeleton nature I would be put in Slytherin

Edit: My patronus animal would have to be a Panther
    JDHallows likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.