HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JDHallows, Jul 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Muggle might do that but a Wizard needs a cloak of Invisibility (warm blanket), Butterbeer (Soda), and a wand (Wand).
  2. (Relevant) I have a handmade wand! I made it out of a sheet of paper, hot glue, and acrylic paint

3. Hmmm, maybe I'll go dig out my old Hogwarts robes and pretend I'm Ron (they're too short) ;)
    Edit: This is what I used as my wand when I was Bellatrix Lestrange :D

4. Sweet! I don't have one. I guess I could carve one up. I always wanted one made out of Elder that had multiple core entities but then got a Goblins touch to it by having it encased in some gem encrusted silver forged metal case that would envy any Wizard and yes those gems are the infinity stones... This thing is totally OP.
  5. Dang that's pretty cool looking! I might have to consider making a wand for myself as well now :p

As for binge watching the movies, that is a tempting idea :p I just might have to do that after I share more info about this thread ;)
    Impulsive_Egg and MoreMoople like this.
  6. my ears (eyes) are wide open to learn more about this!
    JDHallows likes this.
  7. oh do tell
    JDHallows likes this.
  8. I love the Wizarding world JK Rowlings has made it's so Fantastic.
    JDHallows, derp_duckie and MoreMoople like this.
  9. Ooo this sounds interesting! :D It's been a few years since I've read the Harry Potter series, I need to refresh my memory hehe

Edit: Ravenclaw yay hehe
    JDHallows and MoreMoople like this.
  10. I dibs slytherin.
    JDHallows and Impulsive_Egg like this.
  11. So I did the quiz on Pottermore and I am Hufflepuff and my Patronus animal happens to be a badger XD

So I belong to Hufflepuff :)
  12. This thread is proof that JD lost his mind. Finally.

He's fallen into the dark world of wizardry.

Press F to pay respects
    JDHallows and purplebook163 like this.
  13. *insert crazy Bellatrix gif*
    purplebook163 and MoreMoople like this.
  14. You should be posting the gryffinpuff vine

If only it didn't have language in it then I'd quote it.
  15. 10000 POINTS FOR GRIFFINPUFF
    JDHallows likes this.
  16. i'm gonna grab my wand from universal and sneak into a voice channel on the emc discord when there's a ton of people there and scream "EXPECTO PATRONUM!" then leave
  17. DANG YOU SLYTHERIN GRIFFINPUFF WINS
  18. i’ll organize a group if more of you want to do this with me btw
    JDHallows likes this.
  19. I'm so hyped for this! I'm a proud Hufflepuff lolz.

Ayy it's JK Rowling and Harry Potter's birthday! =D I'm binge-reading a Harry Potterbook today xD
  20. Happy Harry Potter day! :D Today is Harry Potter and J. K. Rowling's birthday, so it is unofficially Harry Potter day for many fans. In celebration of this, I am happy to finally begin sharing more details about the upcoming Hogwarts event. Enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.