[Hiring] Designer for a large build

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by PetezzaDawg, Sep 5, 2023.

1. I am looking to hire someone to design a large build for me that encompasses two residences, including the four wide road between the two residences. I would also like to have roads for around the res designed. This can be done in creative with the finished build provided as a world download and/or a litematica file. I am willing to pay quite a bit for this build so I am looking for some high level designers. You can find reference images for the kind of build I want below, and if you think you can do it, PM me with some examples of your past work and we can discuss the job in more detail. Thanks :)

I am willing to pay upwards of 1 million rupees for a designer for this project. Please message me with some examples of your previous work if you're interested - thanks!
    ultipig, Kryarias, We3_MPO and 4 others like this.
  2. ive worked for a few build teams back in the days "professionally", motivation isnt too high anymore so id need some good tempting.
    couple examples of prev builds i found somewhere on my pc easily. you can also goto my 1400 res on smp1.

3. Bump! I'm still looking for candidates, message me or reply to this thread with some of your past work if you're interested!
    We3_MPO likes this.
  4. corection my res /v 1400
    its mine lol
    but u build it i cinda like it got it for 200k
    ultipig and We3_MPO like this.
  5. Bump - I am paying 1 million+ for this job, read the first post and message me if you're interested!
    We3_MPO likes this.
  6. Bump! Still looking

7. There is a public build of this exact building

The problem is the scale you're trying to do it at is gonna be tough

Since the building is a square IRL I would recommend doing it on a 2x2 res

I could do it in a style similar to the picture but I would have to have 4 res (2x2) in order to have enough detail

DM me if interested
  8. tink bigger 9x9
    ultipig likes this.
  9. I don’t have the space for that, I need it to fit on a 1*2. I’m not looking for an exact replica, I just like this aesthetic and I’m willing to compromise to fit it into my form factor.
  10. I’m still looking for candidates - this contract is worth at least 1 million rupees, potentially more. If you’re up for the task, please get in touch!
  11. When's the deadline? :P

I can have it done.... Christmas next year? :P
    Trwe likes this.