Hey!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by cme550, Dec 15, 2017.

1. I am new to Empire Minecraft. I am also new to multiplayer, as I usually only played single player. I'm not a very good Minecraft player but I love the game anyway :)
    I'm glad to be here!
  2. Whello there, and, Welcome to the Empire minecraft, if you have any questions, feel free to ask :)
    607 likes this.
  3. Welcome to the Empire! :D
    Have fun!!
    Sometimes, I wish I had made an introduction thread myself... :p It could've been interesting to read, now! :)
    Jelle68 likes this.
  4. Hi there, welcome!
  5. Welcome to the Empire, hope you'll enjoy.

Don't worry about being good or bad, that's not important. What's important is that you're having a good time! Make sure to ask if you got any questions or such, and I hope you'll enjoy!
    607 likes this.
  6. Welcome to EMC!! :) You joined at a great time! So many new and exciting things happening here recently! If you have any questions let us know!
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  7. Welcome to the Empire. I am sure you will enjoy as the community adds a wonderful angle to the game that really makes it more enjoyable. Plus EMC has some very neat custom features you may enjoy.
    Happy Holidays !
  8. Casual gamers are still gamers, welcome to emc!
  9. Welcome to EMC!
    As always, beware of smp8
  10. They never said they were a gamer; just a Minecraft player. ;)
  11. CASUAL GAMERS ARE STILL GAMERS
  12. Welcome to EMC! if you're new to multiplayer, this is a great place to start! We have a very nice community, and some awesome updates and stuff that have been coming out lately! =D
    607 likes this.
  13. Thanks everyone, I am having a blast!
    MoreMoople, Eviltoade and 607 like this.