Help

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Kephras, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Sorry to hear that’s you’re having a rough time, but I brought with me some grammar puns. Please enjoy and feel better!

1. A comma splice walks into a bar, it has a drink and then leaves.
    2. A dangling modifier walks into a bar. After finishing a drink, the bartender asks it to leave.
    3. A question mark walks into a bar?
    4. Two quotation marks “walk into” a bar.
    5. A gerund and an infinitive walk into a bar, drinking to drink.
    6. The bar was walked into by the passive voice.
    7. Three intransitive verbs walk into a bar. They sit. They drink. They leave.
  2. You never played Fable?

More like "thinking of different tiger picture." I wasn't contemplating a whole species change.
    Not gonna lie, I'm actually impressed by those.
    Though my favorite (and I freely admit this is an old, tired one) is "A drunk walks into a bar; if he'd been sober he'd have ducked."
  3. I dream of a day when tentacle tiger will be a totally go.

On another note, I do hope you get better. It always sucks to be down, but we all get down sometimes, because we all get curve balls here and there. I think this is a great way to make that mood a wonderful one of the most excellent sort. A great thing to also do when you're down is to write random phrases and sign them Mark Twain, hours of fun there.

~Mark Twain
    crystaldragon13, _Devuu__ and Kephras like this.
  4. Sorry to hear about this dude
    But as for jokes well...
    The skeleton jokes can tend to not tickle the funny bone, crack you up, or be humerus in any way.
    ;)
  5. I already have a tentacle. It is purple. I use it to bludgeon pedestrians in Saints Row IV.
    ...when I'm not destroying everything with dubstep, that is.
  6. Whew! Had me worried there for a moment. :p
    Kephras likes this.
  7. I'm going to skip through every comment, not gonna laugh, not gonna cry. Not gonna one-up, not on purpose at least.
    Life's tough, and I get that, even if just a junior in high school. Surely, you are like 98% of smp8, who is older than me. so you know all too well how that goes, ya.
    But I offer to listen. I'm sorry you are havin a rough time. Hope things level out.
    crystaldragon13 and Kephras like this.
  8. Wish we could play some chess at a coffee shop and chat <3

Do people do that still? o.o (anyhow, if you wanna chat, hit me up lol)
    Tuqueque, crystaldragon13 and Kephras like this.
  9. Many hearts for you Keph. I don't have a joke to share but when I have one I'll post one hehe. PM me if you ever need to talk about anything, I the feeling down part and everything. EMC is here for you <3 <3
    607, crystaldragon13 and Kephras like this.
  10. kephras, ur a cool cat :p
    Kephras and crystaldragon13 like this.
  11. _Devuu__, Kephras and crystaldragon13 like this.
  12. Hey.
    I don't feel great at the moment, and my sister wants me to go skating with her, so I'll shut off the pc.
    I'm glad I saw this thread, though, and I hope it might bring some good. :)
    Edit: Or not... I might be too tired. :/ I'm not good at skating, either, but the ice hasn't been thick enough earlier this year... and Winter is ending soon.
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  13. I didnt know you played empyrion! I play that game religiously lol, add me on steam! I know of a few great servers to check out creative builds, as well as another game or two that host similar styles.

As for a joke, I am not a funny man, but here's a random internet quote.

"If your parachute doesnt deploy, you have the rest of your life to fix it"

EDIT: Argentspire is one of my favorite blueprints to build on servers, I should've put 2 and 2 together when I saw the style and the profile pic haha
  14. I appreciate the thought. Feeling better today, EMC really does help. Also helps that I am trying to distance myself from the source of "distress."
    Not a coffee person, but I'd be down for chess and a chat. Texas is a little far though ;)

Probably not nearly as cold as the Night King though!
    ...I haven't read GoT or watched the series. I had to look him up to know what his proper title was.

You are indeed. I'm still still stalking that thread. Though I've considered starting one of my own, of the various nutty things Marie and I say to each other. As for SMP8, khixan dragged me out of the dark abyss to go visit Scream4Me the other day. I was murdered by flaming death dogs, and entombed a demonic nether-chicken in dirt for all time (or until someone takes the dirt). Good times.

There's always next winter! Or skating rinks, if those are a thing where you live. Though it feels weird that you'd pay someone for the privilege of sliding around on indoor ice. Probably not as fun.
    Less risk of going "sploosh" though.
    Either way, hope some rest helps you feel better. :)
    Alternate games would be very welcome - see my reply to Eclipsys earlier - but I need to take a step back from Empyrion for a while. I'm glad you enjoy my builds, but I'd just as soon not discuss EGS here.
    BurgerKnight, Eviltoade, 607 and 2 others like this.
  15. @Keph: go check out 'Dad Jokes' by the channel 'Alldefdigital' on YT

They have brilliant jokes thatll crack you up!
    Kephras likes this.
  16. there are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand 16-bit, and f, the rest.

There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, those who don’t, and those who were expecting a ternary joke!

Hope some code of code jokes cheers you up! :D
    Kephras likes this.
  17. I'm fortunate enough to have 'net access at work, but I try not to abuse the privilege. YT is just for music while I count threads and the like.

Though I suppose there'd be no harm in finding some good stand-up routines instead (so long as they're not too raunchy or full of cussing).
    Eclipsys likes this.
  18. They're subtle puns and jokes, golden! hahaha
  19. Don't you mean those who weren't expecting a ternary joke? :p