[Help?] We Need YOU for Emcon

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by minecraftgirl30, Oct 5, 2013.

1. I thought it was in the frontier?
  2. This isn't going to be in town, it will be in the Frontier. If you were included in a PM about it, Minecraftgirl30 gave instructions on how to get there.
    607 likes this.
  3. Oh. Well, that works. Thanks :)
  4. It is in the Nether, and not to put you off or anything but it took me and 2 friends a while to get there.
    When the cords get given out, I suggest bringing a pickaxe and getting to it that way.
    There is a simple way to get to it but me and my friends got a bit off track and it took us quite a while...

After getting there though, it's very fun! The railway is beautifully made and so is the actual event place! :D
  5. so whe have to get a PM first before whe can even find it?
    Than i would like to get a PM quickly because i might be able to help a bit on the building, or do i need to start a conversation first?

EDIT: I could also be a guard if needed. but i would prever the shop/restaraunt thing
  6. You don't start the PM. If you want to get a job at the Minecon party, just post something here and Minecraftgirl30 will reply to you shortly.

(Corrected some mistakes you made in your typing)
    AliceF3 likes this.
  7. Jay i am sorry if my typing isnt the best bbut that might because Enlish isnt my native language, that is Dutch ;)
  8. btw I already made a few post about what I would like to do, but i will list them agian,
    I would like a job as the person that sell the stuff at the shop ( if needed i can bring my own supplies)
    If there is a guard shortage i will volentere for guard (have good armour)

Oh and also i will work for free, i dont need the rupees, you can spend them better on the organistation or the buying stuff for shops and stuff like that.

Hope to hear from you soon, cuz i am very exited about it ;)
  9. I'm sorry. I try to be nice about it, but if I see any spelling or punctuation errors at all I get annoyed.
  10. no problem, i mostly try to type the best english i can type but sometimes a few mistakes get in :p
  11. honestly, any time you come is fine

12. We don't really have times for activities and things. i apologize: many events wont be held at nighttime for the pacific coast time, which is my time.
  13. (Important) Announcement:
    EMCon is TOMORROW! Be sure to come! The times that we're transporting people to the place is posted on my most recent thread about EMCon, and more info too!