[Help?] We Need YOU for Emcon

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by minecraftgirl30, Oct 5, 2013.

1. No problem, what items you need?
  2. Ummmm honestly anything we can get. We have some stuff already, but the more stuff the better. So ur going to sell stuff at the shop right, from November 16th - 17th (NOT all day shift)?
  3. If you can get me a basic list of stuff you want to be sold I can do that, but that is not an issue, any time on those two days?
  4. Yeah, I can do that, np
  5. Um we're would EMC con be at?
  6. this info and more will be posted soon, but people will be led there by awesome people =). it's in the wild of smp1
  7. I read the OP and was incredibly confused for a second thinking this was going to be something IRL.

:D
  8. I might be the scorekeeper, as long as the DJ isn't during the gameshow, if it is, I might need a substitute.
  9. cool. the gameshow doesn't have a specific time, so you should be good.
  10. Announcement:
    Hey guys... we still need someone to build the parkour, so if you can, please volunteer! (you must be able to build it in less than a week, sorry about that)
    AliceF3 likes this.
  11. :p
  12. (Another) Announcement:
    Hey guys... we also still need someone to host spleef and the parkour! Oh and also we need security guards - they basically kill monsters! That's all I can think of right now! Thanks again!
  13. I'll build us a Spleef arena, if we don't have one already. I have a great idea for one, and I could host a few games, if I have the time. Would there be prizes given for playing?
  14. Oh, ok thank you so much! Yes, we need help with building the Spleef arena. If you could make it in the fields biome, that would be great! If you have time, it would be awesome if you could host some, too. Prizes are given to those who win! Thanks again, if you for some reason decide that you can't build/host please tell me.
  15. I could maybe do something, but I'm always afraid I can't come due to time zones. So can you give me some information about at what times I should be on when I would for example be parkour host?
  16. it might be a stupid question but is this ingame or irl? that question is bothering me for a time now and i would like an answer.
  17. In game:p I think not everyone would like IRL spleef and mob arena;)
  18. than my second question, in wich time zone s it held? I live in Europa so when the event is hosted in america the can be a 6 hour time difference and it would be usefull to know in wich time zone it is held.

btw is this held in town or in the wild?

EDIT: if i can make it due to timedifferences i would like to be a item seller in the restaurant/shop
    607 likes this.
  19. It's in frontier, and for the time, I would also like some more information about that.
  20. It sounds like this isn't going to be on just one res, but on lots.

I highly suggest you have every res involved use the tag "Emcon" so people don't have to remember the res #'s.

Also, I haven't seen what server this will be on, so a list of res's involved would be helpful (at least by the 15th).

Good luck :)