[Help?] We Need YOU for Emcon

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by minecraftgirl30, Oct 5, 2013.

1. yes, i cant thank u enough!!!! seriously tho thank you
  2. Just an FYI, when I went to your res there was no access chest for me, the shovels are stuck in my vault right now as a result.
  3. omg im really sorry.... would u mind trying to put them in the hopper? im really busy lately...
  4. All right I'll try, but last time it wouldn't take any of them, so I don't know what's going to happen this time.
  5. ok, if it doesnt work tell me
  6. Sure
  7. Awesome thx
  8. we still need a lot of people for things... ill give u some examples...

Hosting/Helping
    -2nd gameshow host
    -2nd mob arena host
    -"receptionist" (helps out as a front desk kind of person ;))
    -building challenge judge
    -security
    -person who sells items in shop
    -restaurant employee
    -building challenge announcer/2nd scorekeeper
    -gameshow scorekeeper
    -maze/parkour host
    -"matching sheep" game host
    -person who leads everyone to party area in the wilderness

And that's not even all of it! For help w/ building...
    -spleef arena
    -2nd person to help build building challenge arena
    -gameshow arena thingy
    -matching sheep game arena
    -rental houses (we need a lot of help for that)

So yeah... plenty of things to choose from :)
  9. Unfortunately, it didn't work again. It took one then took no more, I dunno why unless it was full. Really, I have a DC's worth of shovels, and I would deliver them to you if I had a chest set up. I might be able to help with the rental condos too, depends how high-end you want them to be.
  10. For the rental condos: I've already built some. You just need to build copies of them. If you can do this, please put it in the convo we have started. also the materials will be provided.
  11. either one will do! :D
  12. oh ok, cool. ummmmm well we still need the spleef arena built, as much help with the rental houses as possible (building), and the matching sheep arena. that's basically most of the major building jobs.
  13. If you guys don't know already...

The party days have been changed to November 16th to 17th.

Also, if you are helping or you are thinking about helping and you are not participating in an EMCon-related conversation, please tell me! Thanks
  14. Pretty much last call for any volunteers wanting to do anything... the party is in a couple weeks, we still have a lot of time but things take a while
  15. Ok...I'm gonna improve the dance floor. Maybe do some other things...but sorry for not being there earlier.
  16. ok, thanks again. its totally fine.
  17. I'll do any general workers job just tell me what to do
  18. awesome! ummmm do u like fighting monsters, or selling stuff, or hosting, or...?
  19. Selling stuff
  20. Ok. We're potentially building a shop, so do u think you could work that?