[Help] The Greifers have struck!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by wonderwoman_16, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Thanks! That made me feel good :)
  2. Title can be a little misleading, maybe ask a staff member to edit it to [ GUIDE ] :)

Also, PDJ pointed out that Chameleon made a simple mistake were you make a ton of spelling errors. This is called hypocrisy, which isn't a good trait to have :) ( I currently struggle with it and Im trying to change )
    ChamelonNYC and xHaro_Der like this.
  3. ww2fan168, xHaro_Der and PenguinDJ like this.
  4. Hey it's better than club-kitties.hello-kitty.urg lol
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  5. I misread "misreading" as "misleading", but was not misled.
  6. or just do /report
    ThaKloned and ww2fan168 like this.
  7. So many points!:D
    StoneSlabGod likes this.
  8. Until lately I had little problem with Griefing but recently someone has altered my mod trap and stole parts of the structures. They also stole all my carrot , potatoe and other crops. I find it hard to figere out who did the damage since I was away a few weeks. also I think the specific contact info for griefing is a little vague.

It is a pain but repairing will take a little while as I find the extent of the damage.
  9. Mod traps are very lucrative. Especially if you manage to catch a wild Aikar or Krysyy. I hope you're able to repair yours :)
  10. I just imagine a EMC event where wild Krysyy's and Aikar's spawn as minibosses. :p The Krysyy mob kicks you when you attack it so you have to relog every time and the Aikar mob would cause random glitches.
    JesusPower2 likes this.
  11. I say setting non-lethal traps to simply slow them down could help catch Greifers. Always worked on the servers I played on before EMC of course those servers had PvP so I set lethal traps too (don't do that here though).
  12. Just a suggestion, try not to PM the staff on the forums. I usually do /staff in-game, reporting the player immediately. When I was very nooby, I pmed Kryssy about every griefing. I know, I know, it was very dumb. The staff in-game report the players faster than the forums. Just a heads-up. :)

Btw, you might want to change the title of the thread to [Guide]Help with Greifing
    or something like that. :D
  13. If you report the grief to the staff, they should have no problem locating who distroyed your stuff. They should be able to help with the repairs if you have had your outpost established.
    MercenaryCrow likes this.