[HELP PLEASE] Macro

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Kryarias, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I have an auto respawn macro but its not quite working, here is the problem. I keybinded it to R, so everytime I press R the script shows in chat. How do I fix it and make it work right?

if(autorespawn); log("&2&l[&9&lMacro&2&l] &6&lAuto-Respawn Stopped."); unset(autorespawn); stop(); else; log("&2&l[&9&lMacro&2&l] &6&lAuto-Respawn Started."); set(autorespawn); do; wait(3.5); respawn(); loop; endif;
  2. What Mod / Program are you using for your scripts?

Also, keep this rule in mind:
    The use of any macro or keybinding mod (including auto-clickers) must adhere to the following restrictions:
    • No AFK world interaction.
      • Example: Your account may not interact with the world if you are not physically behind your computer. If you are AFK while clicking, or interacting with the world, this is NOT allowed.
  3. Yes I talked to Krysyy, from what she said is as long as im at my laptop it should be ok, does that sound right?

Also the Mod is https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/macrokey-keybinding
  4. So what do you think the problem is?
  5. You are missing the start and end:

HTML:
    $${if(autorespawn);
        log("&2&l[&9&lMacro&2&l] &6&lAuto-Respawn Stopped.");
        unset(autorespawn);
        stop();
    else;
        log("&2&l[&9&lMacro&2&l] &6&lAuto-Respawn Started.");
        set(autorespawn);
        do;
          wait(3.5);
          respawn();
        loop;
    endif;}$$
    607 and BenMA like this.
  6. Just put that one in, when I press R it still puts it in chat.
  7. Code:
    $${if(autorespawn);
        log("&2&l[&9&lMacro&2&l] &6&lAuto-Respawn Stopped.");
        unset(autorespawn);
        stop();
    else;
        log("&2&l[&9&lMacro&2&l] &6&lAuto-Respawn Started.");
        set(autorespawn);
        do;
          wait(3.5);
          respawn();
        loop;
    endif;}$$
    This is what I have on my notepad save and works fine. Try posting the same with the same linebreaks, etc.
    607 and JesusPower2 like this.
  8. If you're putting the code into this screen:

then you're doing it wrong.
    On the main keybind screen you will see a button with an "I" on it. That's the text editor where the code goes.
    Then in the window in the pic above, reference the text file using that Help information shown.
    607 likes this.
  9. The mod specified (MacroKey Keybinding) is one line only.
  10. Can you get me a link to your macro download, maybe they are different.
  11. Thats not what my mod looks like.
  12. I use MacroMod, run through LiteLoader. Never had an issue with it. Only really use it to summon/store my horse now but when I did use it alot, it always worked.
    607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  13. what keybind mod are you using?
  14. Your script is infinitely looping without key presses. I don't think that's allowed. Macros can replace or simplify clicks and actions, but I think it's outside the rules to script a "hands-free" mode that runs on it's own.

Otherwise you know, as a dev, I could write scripts to hands-free strip mine and build bases. :rolleyes:
  15. Can I borrow you out at my outpost? :D
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  16. Krysyy said:
    The use of an auto-spawn mod is allowed so long as you are actively paying attention and it is your only account actively interacting.
  17. So is what I am doing legal? I am very confused.
  18. It seems that this would be ok then since it's similar to auto fishing. Both auto clicks just different action, fishing vs auto join.

There is always confusion around certain things.
    JesusPower2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.