[HELP PLEASE] Macro

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Kryarias, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do you use 1.12.1? or 1.12?
  2. Always the current game version unless compatible. Not sure if you could even use just 1.12 unless it was compatible with all 1.12.x versions.
  3. There is no 1.12.2 so what do you use?
  4. This is what I see,
  5. I don't know what's out now. Been awhile since I downloaded any version. Just look for their latest release and see if it's compatible. It usually says.
  6. Ok, I figured it out, now. Is it legal?
  7. I'm not the authority on rules, and the language around the rules has changed, so take what I say just as opinion.

No performing more than 1 immediate action per click
    • Example: If you trade with a villager with a macrokey, then you need to click your key the required amount of times. If you trade 25 times with 25 clicks, that is okay. If you trade 25 times with 1 click, that is NOT okay.
    I read this and I swap "trade" with "repawn". It sounds like it would be prohibited.
    OriginalScuf and ThaKloned like this.
  8. Ugh, ok. Cause different staff tell me different things.
  9. That's the thing though. Auto fishers are ok and there is 1 initial click but you dont necessarily need a macromod to run this.
    JesusPower2 likes this.
  10. I'm really struggling because of what you just stated.
  11. What part? You don't need to use a macromod to use an auto fisher. Simply holding the mouse button or key down is enough.
    JesusPower2 likes this.
  12. I am talking about the respawn part because idk if they are similar or no. See i am confused. :p
  13. Yes, if you are at your laptop paying attention to your screen then what you described is ok. However, if you are using a macro to automatically respawn you over and over and over again, then no, this is not allowed. Please refer below to some recent comments:
    Here is the thread where the quotes above came from, please take the time to read the thread for a much better explanation: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/using-mods-on-the-empire-new-page-design.77096/
    ThaKloned and Elite like this.
  14. Any form of macro, you still need to be available at your keyboard, so it not considered advantageous nor afk macroing.

For a semi automatic macro, you need to have only one singular account running, and be at your keyboard.

If you have other accounts running, you may NOT use an automatic macro. As this is advantageous over vanilla minecraft, as you can only interact on one character at a time in vanilla.
    ThaKloned, 607 and Eviltoade like this.
  15. Toad and Elite are saying 2 different things in my head. I am asking if I can activate a auto-respawn macro bye clicking "R" then everytime I dye it auto-respawns me.
  16. Yes. You can. All we are saying is you need to press it EVERY TIME you die.
  17. No you cannot, because then if you would move to another application, it would still respawn you, even though you're not playing anymore.
  18. 1 action = 1 click

You must push the R key every time you want to respawn.
  19. It seems that what you want is not allowed if you pressing R once then respawning many times. If you press R each time you respawn then yes that is allowed.
  20. :p I guess Toade misread the post, as I also did at first.

Edit: Woah, the dude got 4 replies at once. :eek:
    ThaKloned likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.