Hello :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by EMC_Mall, May 1, 2018.

1. Greetings!

You may have seen our earlier thread, in which you voted on SMPs to open a mall. Thanks again for that - construction is well underway, and will probably be completed by month's end.

Since that's out of the way, it's about time you got to know us a bit better.

EMC_Mall is a collaboration between three players on EMC. Over time, we've seen increasing demand for goods, leaving relatively few shops with the burden of supplying numerous players. As such, we collaborated and are opening shops on each SMP to further support the market and make shopping a bit easier for everyone.

Feel free to take guesses at who's behind EMC_Mall, but we doubt you'll get them correct ;). If you'd like, you can ask us some other questions in this thread - you might get a hint or two!

Thanks again for the support you've all already shown for the new shop openings. We hope you'll continue the support and visit us when we're open.
    JadedKitteh, MoreMoople, 607 and 4 others like this.
  2. Cool tri-party alt
  3. Sydney_43? CDuck1D? q1zx? :confused:

Seriously though, when will we know who you three really are? :confused:
    607 likes this.
  4. For sure! It has to be Thecritic and his employees...
    FadedMartian, ThaKloned and haastregt like this.
  5. I like it :D. Welcome to EMC ;)

I am guessing Kryarias is one of you.
    Patr1cV, 607 and Starzival like this.
  6. I would pair Sydney4363 with CDuck1D, but meh. Could be TheRedstoneShop too. But Kryarias is my main guess...
  7. If I was one of them, I'd've insisted all threads be in Arial font :p In other words, it's not me, but it might be one of the other two. Anyway, I say that Oasis_Co might be one of the 3 people
    607 likes this.
  8. nuu... MagnusMercrator now isn't the only actvive-ish alt owned by multiple people... Now very upset am I. I now not able to wite properly English in.
  9. Don't worry 607 will catch the mistakes for you :D
    607, Sydney_43, We3_MPO and 2 others like this.
  10. Hmm... Three of you.. maybe. Larry.. Mo and Curly..?
    Or the blind mice trio...
    Three's company?

Am I getting close...?
    EMC_Mall likes this.