Hello.~

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Navixey, Jul 16, 2017.

1. I've been searching forever for a server I want to call home. I've really been enjoying this server so far and hope to be able to meet everyone and hopefully make some friends.~ ^-^

~
    P.S
    Though my avatar is a male, I'm actually a female irl if you'd like to know, idk about anyone else but I personally enjoy making male skins.~ :cool: Haha.

(also that's a beak on my face not a weird mouth)

Navi~
  2. Welcome to the EMC Forums!

Hope you enjoy your time here and meet new people and make some friends
    607 likes this.
  3. Welcome to the Empire minecraft :) If you're got any questions, feel free to ask :)
    607 likes this.
  4. Welcome to EMC! If you need anything just ask :)
  5. Thank you all.~ ^-^
    AyanamiKun and 607 like this.
  6. Heey, welcome to the Empire! :D
    I'm glad you found this place, as I think the chances are high you will be able to make some friends here! :)
    The Minecraft server is amazing, but even though I haven't really actively played Minecraft in... 3 years?, I'm still consistently active on the forums, because of the awesome community. ;)
  7. Welcome to the Empire!

Hope you'll have a great time. Well, you just made up my mind about something without even knowing it :D

Anyway, keep in mind that the server is an American one which means that 'prime time' is usually in the evening "EMC time" (EST timezone). The reason I mention that is because it could be that the server is a little bit less occupied at the time of writing, but looks can be deceiving! Yesterday ("last night") while I was switching to my modpack I spotted 159 players online :eek:

If you want to know more about the Empire then the wiki is a good place to look up specifics (like the rules, custom items, custom mobs, common commands, etc.). Sometimes it can't seem to keep up with recent developments, so if you can't find something in there then be sure to just ask other players (most will probably known what you need too).

And there's always these forums! Also be sure to check out the players guide section which contains some really good information and there's always the help forum if you need a hand :)

As said, hope you'll have a great time. There's a reason why so many players have been around for many years already (try /p <player name> to learn a little more about them, I'm sure you'll eventually notice this too).
    607 likes this.
  8. Welcome to the Empire
  9. Hey there Navixey! Welcome to EMC, I hope you enjoy your time here =)

Most of the people here are great to be around, and are always willing to help others in need, so just give us a call if you need us =)
    607 likes this.
  10. The name of this thread drew me in~
    Hopefully we can become friends~

P.S.
    This is random but do you like anime? (I ask almost every new player this)
    607 likes this.
  11. You've found it. We've been waiting for you. You're home.
    NDubb424, mjnoe70, Eviltoade and 4 others like this.
  12. welcome 2 the server! ^.^
    607 likes this.
  13. Welcome to the empire! :)
  14. I like that ^ lol

Welcome to EMC! :)
    607 likes this.
  15. But you didn't "Like" it! Liar, bad SS pretending. It doesn't take them long to change...

Oh, and welcome to EMC navixey!
    RaiinNL, 607 and Eviltoade like this.
  16. Wow, I didn't think I'd get this much replies.~ Thanks for all the warm welcomes and information. ^-^ And to _Rem_ Yes I love anime!~ #TeamRem
  17. Hey, howdy and welcome to EMC! So many great responses above there is little left to be said. Great server, lots of great ways to have fun in minecraft, great staff and great people! Be sure to say hi if you stop in on SMP1!
    607 likes this.
  18. i think i saw you land on smp5, not sure tho but welcome my dude(ette)!
  19. Hey! Welcome to the Empire! I think you will find everyone very friendly here! You should have no issues making friends! Let me know if you need anything or have any question :)
  20. Welcome to the Empire!!! This is the only server that I have ever found that I didn't leave after less than a month;)
    Have fun!