Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lone_Wolf_Gamer, May 20, 2015.

?

How many of you out there are true Christians?

Yes, I believe in God the Savior, Jesus Christ the Lord, and The Holy Spirit. 15 vote(s) 42.9%
No, I don't believe in that. 12 vote(s) 34.3%
Unicorns! 9 vote(s) 25.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. You peasants make me laugh. Do not fear, you will see the true beauty of the slab sooner or later.
  2. I get this is a joke, but keep it about this topic :)
  3. I forgot to say: Welcome to the Empire!
  4. i am cakes are the true creaters of the universe that is how i was made.
  5. You, my friend, are not the one with a cake skin. x)
  6. Really, keep it on this topic.
  7. look at my arms my body is cake the res is frosting
  8. Can I hear a hallelujah!
  9. OreoTheChristian, I have to ask you what do unicorns have to do with it? Are you really serious about what you're saying or are you just having fun with us?
  10. Im officially a preacher for this church, and @God_Of_Gods, I have notified he's my age, so he put that in for fun, but acknowledging whether Jesus is Lord or you don't believe that is a life or death choice.
  11. @OreoTheChristian changing skin
  12. Maybe this has already been stated, but there is nothing wrong with this. Religion is a choice that you can choose to believe in or choose not to believe in. If you do not choose to believe in Religion, that does not give you the right to be offended by other people's believes and vice versa. I can like a song artist, but that does not mean that I should be offended if someone thinks another singer is better. That is their opinion. Nobody is forcing anyone's ideas on anyone, and as long as nobody is being rude or cruel, this is absolutely fine.
  13. *MODERATED* Lets stick to Topic - Hello Thread.
  14. *Unless you like Justin Bieber, One Direction, etc
  15. Just having some fun!
  16. *MODERATED* Lets stick to Topic - Hello Thread.
  17. Welcome to Empire Minecraft! :D Just like you, I would like to go somewhere nice after I die.

I'm planning on building a really nice church on my third residence soon!

Also; There is a LOT of evidence that God exists if some of you guys don't believe He does.
  18. I'm not very religious, but my dad is, so I go to church with him. I mostly think about EMC when I'm there though. We go the catholic when I would rather be Lutheran or something else. Catholic is too strict in my opinion. Well, I'll stop by your chirch and maybe attend a sermon sometime ;)
  19. First service is Saturday held by me, no set time yet, but Catholicism is weird, why do you need a pastor to forgive your sins when Jesus is the only one who can? Any way, I suggest Baptist.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  20. Ok. Im thinking that at maybe 5 PM EMC time on Saturday will be first service help by me.