Hello, Im THEmotionMAST3R

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by THEmotionMAST3R, Aug 4, 2016.

?

You like cake?

Ewww Yuck! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Wheres that cake? GIMME!! 6 vote(s) 100.0%
  1. Hello, my name is THEmotionMAST3R Iv never posted an actual thread, so this is the very first thread that I have written. Well im going to introduce myself properly.. Here goes nothing! I am from New Zealand, the 2 sports I play are, Softball and Rugby, I started minecraft in 2013, I started EMC a while ago but had to have a long break because my Graphics Card wasnt good enough to play minecraft but now I got a new laptop! I currently have a promo/rare shop in smp5. Theomglover introduced me to Emc and he is also helping me build my shop, my brother plays Emc FlaminAmazin but.. He forgot the password to minecarft D: The reason why I have stayed on emc is because I enjoy the community, I mean they are so friendly! There is only one thing I would die for… Cake! I love cake it delicious! Even my skin is a cake.. Please dont eat me ;) I also have some goals :)

Goals

• Be a Master Of Cake (Cake lord)

• Be a supporter

• Just have fun!

Post pictures or comment the type of cake you like :)
    Well I think thats me for now, thanks everyone for reading this even though im like 500 Days old :p
  2. Hello friend ;)
    You never got a warm welcome from me so here goes!

Welcome To The Empire THEmotionMAST3R!
    Banana Cake :)
    607, THEmotionMAST3R and Jelle68 like this.
  3. Welcome to the Empire minecraft :) If you have any questions feel free to ask :) and, 500 days is still about 1/3 of how long I'ave been here, so, don't worry :p
    and, of corse, here's some cake:

In Dutch we call this "Oma's appeltaart" I don't know what it is in Englisch :)
  4. Hello!
    At the moment, my favourite's definitely Mon Chou.
    The one my mother makes looks a bit like this one:

It's so good!! :D

(the one Jelle posted is great too!)
  5. Hello there, and welcome to the Empire! Like I always say have a skele-ton of fun.

My favorite cake would have to be Chocolate Truffle :p
    THEmotionMAST3R and Theomglover like this.
  6. Hello master of motion!
    THEmotionMAST3R and Theomglover like this.
  7. Welcome to the Empire! Cake is always good, can't go wrong with a good sponge cake :D
    THEmotionMAST3R, Theomglover and 607 like this.
  8. yea sponge cake is epic! my fav is the straw berry tho u know like how sum places put straw berry syrup or mayb starberries on top that tastes rlly gud
    Theomglover and THEmotionMAST3R like this.
  9. Thanks everyone for all the types of cakes you like and also for a warm welcome :)
    607 and Theomglover like this.
  10. Welcome to EMC! My favourite cake is Lemon Cake :p
    Theomglover and THEmotionMAST3R like this.
  11. i like lemon cake 2 but only if its got the little crumb things on top so tht its got a lil bit of crunch to it otherwise its like soggy and gross and i dont rlly like it
    Sachrock likes this.
  12. Strawberry jam in the middle though... that's where it's at.
  13. eh i dont like jam where u have the seeds in the jam cuz then like it gets in ur teeth and stuff ewwww

but ye strawbelly jelly or seedless jam is rlly gud

edit: omg i just saw i wrote strawbelly instead of strawberry on accident omg thats so good hahahahahah
  14. Any jam is good :) Jam in sponge cakes = good for me!
  15. Hi ThemotionMAST3R. Welcome to the Empire and the forums. :) I don't have a favorite cake, but I love tacos. ;)
  16. Welcome to the forums! I do enjoy some angel food cake, which is sort of ironic I guess. (eviltoade) :D
    THEmotionMAST3R likes this.
  17. Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting mmm
  18. Welcome to the magical place known as the EMC forums. The cake I prefer the most is Cheese Cake.