Hello everyone.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Acemox2k, Oct 2, 2015.

1. I would just like to say for my first post that Acemox2k has arrived. I am fairly new to Minecraft and am finding it hard to split my time between building my castle in my offline game and playing on this server and seeing all the wonderful ideas and builds that everyone else has done. I love just relaxing, creating and exploring, not into that pvp stuff with my minecraft. Like I said, my first post, kinda toe in the water thing. Hi everyone!
  2. Welcome Acemox2k. Very soon you will be ditching that offline game and only playing on the Empire Minecraft servers. If your not into PVP, you're in the right place, although PVP is always optional when you feel like it later on.

Be careful what waters you put you toes in though.
    It's Halloween month. :D
    Acemox2k and ShelLuser like this.
  3. Welcome to the Empire! :)
    Acemox2k likes this.
  4. Hi Acemox. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)
    quiltingnanny and Acemox2k like this.
  5. Welcome to the Empire. There are plenty of building inspirations here, so I'm sure you'll feel comfortable pretty soon.
    Acemox2k likes this.
  6. Welcome to the Empire Minecraft :D
    Acemox2k likes this.
  7. Welcome! I hope you have a great time, here! For information sources, there are the minecraftwiki for normal Minecraft stuff, and our own wiki for EMC specific things.
    Of course you can also just ask people in-game or on the forums, there's always somebody willing to help :)
    Acemox2k and ShelLuser like this.
  8. Thank you everyone for the welcome. I love the charm of Minecraft with the simple graphics. It reminds me of the early days of computer gaming but with the power and complexity that we could only dream of 20 - 30 years ago. I find this game very helpful for me as a therapy as well since getting a TBI and PTSD. Stress relief and working with stacking blocks in designs and patterns has been good for me. I am not great at being social, but I have and am enjoying my time here on this site. So if you do see me in game and I run right by please don't think I am being rude, sometimes I rather not interact but still wish to try and get out there... if you get my drift.
    607 likes this.
  9. I definitely do get your drift! Thanks for explaining! :)
    Acemox2k likes this.
  10. Welcome! :D
    Acemox2k likes this.
  11. Welcome to the Empire! :)
    Acemox2k likes this.
  12. Welcome to the empire! ;)
    Acemox2k likes this.
  13. I a bit late but Welcome to EMC, smp4 rules
    TromboneSteve and Acemox2k like this.