Happy Palindrome Day

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by BigDavie, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Happy Palindrome Day

Today is 02-02-2020 (or 02-02-2022 for the Americans or 20200202 in ISO format)

It is also the 33 day of the year with 333 days left
  2. It is also Groundhog Day (in the US at-least). :D
    Nickblockmaster, luckycordel and 607 like this.
  3. Ah, thanks for reminding!
    I should see if I can find a geocache, as you'll get some 'souvenir' commemorating the day if you do so today.
    Nickblockmaster and luckycordel like this.
  4. WoW

Are we not drawn onward to new era

And probably no groundhogs coming out in Canada yet... too cold! Haha
  5. Saw that one! I wonder if it's also what prompted BigDavie to post this. I've got to say, he pulled off a nice gag. :)
  6. *pulls out the tacocat* 🌮😸
    Nickblockmaster, luckycordel and 607 like this.
  7. I forgot to take a picture of the log, but I found a geocache and logged it as follows:
    :D

8. Nope, post on Reddit.
  9. While not a palindromic number (the llamas are spitting at me over this one) the number of days portrayed in Groundhog Day c0mes in at 12,403.

Happy Palindromic Groundhog Day!
  10. Thanks for the reminder, I nearly forgot~ ^^

Anyone else remember 11/11/11 at 11:11 AM?
    Nickblockmaster, 607, Egeau and 3 others like this.
  11. Yeah!! I was in middle school back then, and on that day we were in the middle of our history class-- and I actually have a picture someone in my class had taken of 11/11/11 at 11:11:11 (our school tv's/clocks showed the seconds counting too haha) :)

12. It's perfect...

My life is complete...
  13. 02/22/2o is another one is month!:D Not as special as today though.
  14. That's quite a rough guess, though... you might probably just as well say 12421, which would be palindromic. ;)

That's cool!

Actually no, I don't. I think I probably did dwell on it, but I don't remember it. November 11th is St. Martin's Day in the Netherlands (and several other countries), so surely I'll have noticed. :p
  15. Also Remembrance Day in many countries which is another reason for looking at the clock at 11am on 11/11
    Nickblockmaster, 607 and luckycordel like this.
  16. Oooo oooo oooooooo, just realized that Skyrim was also released 11/11/11. That means 10th anniversary edition next year.
    607 and Joy_the_Miner like this.