Happy Labor Day 2017!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Happy labor day every1!

labor benches are awesome! i always keep one in my vault b/c its super easy when u need to craft on a res where u dont have build perms!

every1 should have one ^.^
    607, SkeleTin007 and ChespinLover77 like this.
  2. Happy labour day everyone! :D
  3. Happy (late) labour day!
  4. Happy labor day
  5. Happy labor day noobs.
  6. Happy Labor Day even if its late :p
  7. I am American, I just always write like that because its become a habit. (I roleplay as a Victorian era girl named Lady Eliza [my OC] who lives in London)
  8. Can these be purchased from an official EMC vendor?
  9. I forgot to claim my promos. :confused: Must log in tomorrow night.
    Elderly moments.... Going senile, more every day ;)
  10. We may only get the Labour Bench one day a year but a lot of countries celebrate Labour Day. So yes, totally appropriate for people to use the correct spelling for labour when wishing all the Americans a Happy Labour Day.
  11. While it's true that most countries celebrate Labour Day, it's only Canada and America who celebrate it at this time. Most countries are May 1st, while some like Australia are all over the place. As the UK does not celebrate Labour Day, we can safely determine that anyone wishing a happy Labour Day (with a u) is most likely from Canada (or a confused Victorian roleplayer).
  12. Happy Labor Day!
  13. Says till the 1th, but its the 13th? May we see maybe longer? :O
  14. Wow, I missed this. I guess it wasn't active during the European evenings or the weekends... :/
    Oh well.
    Edit: Oh, it's still in there! And apparently there's also a birthday cake promo going on. :)
  15. Still able to get it, the Birthday promo is also still active.

Just do /promo to check anytime.
  16. It was certainly active through European evenings/weekends... I managed to claim it for all my accounts :rolleyes:
    607 likes this.
  17. I mean the thread, not the promo. ;) I hadn't seen this pop up in the recently active threads.
  18. well, it is on the front page :p
  19. Had some issues crop up at work that had to be attended to. Things are getting back to normal starting today. I'll remove tonight.
    Tah2, 607, TheKutesyKiraboo and 2 others like this.