Happy Halloween From EMC!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Halloween Celebration:
    Change avatar to Nick.
    ;3 Who's with me lol?
    RainbowChin and PenguinDJ like this.
  2. Enchanted pumpkins ftw!
  3. Taking candy from suspicious strangers. I like it! :p
    slash14459 likes this.
  4. IcecreamCow fails at spelling as always xD
  5. Added to main post but incase you didn't see it:

At this time, we're going to ask that new Halloween items do not go up for auction on the site until we make an official post on the correct denominations for them. Thanks for your understanding.

This is a general practice we have during new event items releases so that we can take stats on how rare/not rare they are and their value, which will allow us to properly set them up for auction rules. Thanks again!
    jacob5089 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  6. We are allowed to auction off the pumpkin since it technically is an enchanted item?

7. 607 and MrUnknownian like this.
  8. ?
  9. Was asking a question to ICC since the Pumpkin head is technically an enchanted item.
  10. This is why EMC is the best... you're awesome. Thanks staff!
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  11. Hahah cool :)
  12. So, mobs and other animals permanently drop their heads now?
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  13. Yes
    cadgamer101 and Rainier6 like this.
  14. a couple things are messed up: stacking and anvils.
    The candies have a hard time stacking
    About 6 Power III bows together got as of now only power IV and lost the enchanted name, I think the anvil is confused with all the shiny items
  15. He's referring to your spelling of 'monsters' in the OP. lol it was 'mosnters'.
    EDIT: That was according to somebody earlier in the thread, maybe they just altered it when it really was correct... But that's what he was talking about
  16. So what mob heads are now in? I know the regular ones, creeper, zombie, skeleton, player head, and someone mentioned spider head. But what other ones?
  17. Hmmmm....candy.....I ate mine...:(
  18. My first promo item!
    607 likes this.