Happy Fourth of July Everyone!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Jul 4, 2014.

1. I cant get them =(
  2. What's not right about this one when displayed vertically?
  3. The stars should be to the observer's left when displayed vertically.

http://www.senate.gov/reference/resources/pdf/RL30243.pdf

The paragraph about hanging a flag on a wall horizontally or vertically is on page 8

(sorry if I sound like I'm complaining too much :p)
  4. MageTrixx likes this.
  5. Basically, normally the U.S. flag, when put on a wall vertically, should have the stars to your left when viewing it, so it looks like this:

Like I said before, I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining too much, the promos are amazing!
  6. So many promos... :O Nice work on the flag, Kryssy, very impressive!

Also, since my bookstore thread is largely ignored these days, I want to point out that for those who like making their own fireworks (and don't already own a copy), I've marked down the Pyrotechnic's Compendium firework guidebook - 50% until next Wednesday (7/9). More info here for anyone interested.

Thanks for all the awesome, shiny stuff :) More collectibles for the vault! \o/
  7. I was having trouble getting the promo steak. I killed 150 cows with a looting 3 sword and I didn't get a single special item.
  8. In the wild/waste?
  9. At the time I will not be making this. The current flag was meant for a promotion fun thing. I am sorry that it will not hang properly, but I would have to remake this on all servers in order for you to have it. I have received countless messages about making other flags and I apologize but we do not want to crowd the wild with these generated structures to make a million maps for different arrangements or advertisements.
    These maps were for fun only and I MIGHT make a few other country flags to balance things out, but nothing is decided.
    SkareCboi likes this.
  10. hmmmm..... (read my signature)
  11. I just wanted to point it out. The promos are great the way they are!
  12. I know and I apologize if my past seemed ride in any way. I wanted to publicly say that so that people stop spamming my inbox =)
  13. If we did not have a chance today to kill some cows, will we still be able to get American steak (for lack of a better name) tomorrow?
  14. Krysyy said a few pages back that it will be available for about a week, maybe longer
    607 likes this.
  15. I'm typing on my cell. It doesn't like me sometimes
  16. I love the iday promo sword its amazing
  17. That's ok Krysyy. I like you all times :)
    bloodra1n and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  18. People tend to have fireworks left over from their parties. While it's lies gel it certainly doesn't stop people lol ;)
  19. How rare is taste of freedom?