Happy 4th of July!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Happy 4th of July yall ;)
  2. Happy Independence Day y'all!! Time for the annual I-Day watch party! :p (and fireworks, don't forget the fireworks!)

Don't worry, I'm sure the zombies will escape somehow. ;)
  3. where are the aliens?! :eek:
    FadedMartian likes this.
  4. Let's be real, youse just canny spell. No need to make excuses. When we sent you colonists over we weren't sending our best, we were sending people with lots of problems... they were bringing spelling mistakes, they were bringing strange accents. Canny run from the facts, just embrace it lads.

I really want to put more northern English dialect in here for purposes of irony, but I can't fit it in anywhere.
  5. Happy 4th of July!
    ConductorConduit likes this.
  6. @horse breeders yay a new horse

*random stats and white*

Nvm
  7. Happy Insurrection Day
  8. Happy 4th everyone. Celebrating the greatest "experiment" in human history. President Reagan stated at Yorktown in 1981, "Our Declaration of Independence has been copied by emerging nations around the globe, its themes adopted in places many of us have never heard of. Here in this land, for the first time, it was decided that man is born with certain God-given rights. We the people declared that the government is created by the people for their own convenience." How powerful that message, but it only remains true as long as we are diligent to protect it's promise to all now and for all days in the future.
  9. May not be worth to sell, but for breeding, it’s golden!
    MrAdazahi likes this.
  10. Happy fourth of July to all may you all enjoy the family, fun, fireworks, independence, and barbeque ;)
    ConductorConduit and MoreMoople like this.
  11. right here :D
    MoreMoople likes this.
  12. "U" didn't get the joke did ya
    FadedMartian likes this.
  13. Happy 4th of July everyone! :D
  14. Happy 4th!
  15. happy independence day to all the americans out there!
    i do have one question though. do you still need to pay for everything, being so free and all?
    i'm here all week, folks
  16. That's a horse!!!!!! :D

AMAREICA