Happy 12th Birthday EMC! ๐ŸŽ‚

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by chickeneer, Jul 25, 2023.

?

When works best for a weekday special event? (Summer)

Poll closed Jul 31, 2023.
2pm EMC time 12 vote(s) 22.6%
3pm EMC time 11 vote(s) 20.8%
4pm EMC time 11 vote(s) 20.8%
5pm EMC time 6 vote(s) 11.3%
6pm EMC time 8 vote(s) 15.1%
7pm EMC time 13 vote(s) 24.5%
8pm EMC time 21 vote(s) 39.6%
9pm EMC time 22 vote(s) 41.5%
10pm EMC time 19 vote(s) 35.8%
None of the above (reply to thread please) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Make plans for EMC Birthday Celebrations to occur on Thursday August 3rd at 2PM and 9PM EMC times.

Happy Birthday!!!
    Today is EMC's 12th Birthday. It is truly amazing that we are still going strong all of these years later.

My sugar addiction demands that we continue the tradition of sharing a Birthday Cake with everyone. Available now is a special Birthday Cake promo via /promo bday12.

This cake is very similar to previous years with only a year update and a slight color update to reflect some EMC color-branding updates rolled out earlier this year. These cakes should stay available for at least 4 weeks.

Be sure to click into this thread and fill out the survey on what times would best work for you for an event 'probably' next week - July 31st to August 4th. I am busy this week, but am putting some plans together for some fun next week. I hope to announce said event day/time by then end of this week based on feedback.

The Independence Day promo is still active, though its deadline has passed, so it should be disabled anytime without further warning.

I was away from home last week, so other projects have been stalled out, but I am still working on things. Trying to get a few more things out before my school year starts up.

Anywho, again Happy Birthday everyone!
  2. woo happy bday EMC

can we please not do early middle of day for those of us who work and are on the west coast? or do a weekend day instead?
  3. funny last birday party i was actuly at a party imagen a weding and me just be ing there with head phones gaming note it was not a weding but we in the nederlands if some 1 turns 50 big party so imagen that and me just gaming at a random table fo like 4 hours until like 1 at nigt my time
    so 2 pm ideal in the weekend like on a saturday
    FadedMartian and 607 like this.
  4. I should be able to pop in for a bit of the event if I can.

:)
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  5. Getting some good feedback so far. I am not ruling out doing a double event (two times) to cater towards our non-American friends :)

Note: If I would release anything special, it would be released in both. Anyway, tbd
  6. cant believe another years gone by, already
    9pm emc time is 11am Australian time
    We3_MPO likes this.
  7. Happy Birthday EMC

Chicken the days u have added im at school
    We3_MPO and FadedMartian like this.
  8. Woohoo! Happy birthday, EMC! :D:love: :<3:
    607, We3_MPO and MyGlazedDonuts like this.
  9. Happy 12th birthday EMC, and happy days ahead for all the players !!! โ™กโ™กโ™ก โ™คโ—‡โ™งโ˜†
  10. Happy 12th Birthday!
    We3_MPO likes this.
  11. Happy Birthday EMC!! :D
    We3_MPO likes this.
  12. Happy Birthday EMC!!
    We3_MPO likes this.
  13. i tink like 2 times shut be a good idea since last time like the event fell in like probely a good amerikan time but for europe like 1 at nigt it probely be nice to host 2 events probely on a sunday or a saturday since like most pipel are free and for euro pean pipel like me me i tink to have a good coverage of european time zones note i tink if we did 2 events
    we shut tink about the coverage of prises or iems that can be optained do we split it or do we do a little bit more items and only that u can only atent 1 event per person or 1 like drop party per player since this probely does not mather that muchts but il bet some players will wake up rigt before the first evend and go to sleep wen the 2 event ends i dont know wahts the best way since 2 events duble the items or splitt the items but the amerikan player base is probely biger than the european 1 how will we do this note 2 events 1 for europeans 1 for amerikans that will be a case of
    FadedMartian likes this.
  14. happy birthday emc
    We3_MPO likes this.
  15. Happy Birthday EMC..
    We3_MPO likes this.
  16. Hey all. I have chosen a day and times for the event. Not sure there is going to be an ideal time so just went with a choice.

Planning on Thursday August 3rd at 2PM and 9PM EMC times. I have thrown those on the Events calendar. I've got a lot of preparations to do this week before then, so don't ask me for any details now, because they are not finalized. lol.
  17. Thank you!
    We3_MPO likes this.
  18. chickeneer i just wanted to say im like so happy about this chance becouse normaly i need to like litterly stay up the hole nigt since like i hate the feeling of missing out last time the scedule actuly sort of worked in a way basicly i was at a weding style party basicly my nabour turned 60 rilly nice woman but real great party but imagen my in the middle of a part at a table with a laptop and a head set on gaming this is not ideal tho say the least i actuly dit have a nigt mare since its the 31 and my friend is coming to morow so it was like a compromise that i would not be able to like choose between that was actuly goin to be so bad but to be fair i can almost kiss you on the mouth for this tank you im so happy ther will be a event at 2pm
    UltiPig likes this.
  19. Will the two BDAY events be the same?
  20. Any special items released will be in both events.
    NuclearBobomb, FadedMartian and Trwe like this.