Happy 12th Birthday EMC! 🎂

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by chickeneer, Jul 25, 2023.

?

When works best for a weekday special event? (Summer)

Poll closed Jul 31, 2023.
2pm EMC time 12 vote(s) 22.6%
3pm EMC time 11 vote(s) 20.8%
4pm EMC time 11 vote(s) 20.8%
5pm EMC time 6 vote(s) 11.3%
6pm EMC time 8 vote(s) 15.1%
7pm EMC time 13 vote(s) 24.5%
8pm EMC time 21 vote(s) 39.6%
9pm EMC time 22 vote(s) 41.5%
10pm EMC time 19 vote(s) 35.8%
None of the above (reply to thread please) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. do we have a place that it will be at?
  2. play.emc.gs
    Trwe, Envine, UltiPig and 6 others like this.
  3. It should be worth noting. The confusion had to do with me using a "Local time" feature on discord messaging. So instead of EMC time, it displayed the time in the readers local time - causing confusion.

If there is any confusion - the event is scheduled for just under 4 hours from now. (3 hours 40 minutes).

There will be a new thread for it that will be front-paged.
    Fred_TWK, FadedMartian and weeh like this.
  4. tnx for Hastings chickeneer but i was wondering does efry 1 in like the chest replacement of thr drop party get the same
    and maybe for the future
    its maybe fun to do a randomised chest so u will always get a garanteed promo and like 50 procent chance to get 2 and 10% chance to get 3 or somting like that i tink in 1.20.1 u can actuly randomise tings in comand blocks so that probely fun instead of making it skil based make it rng based but u will always get somting

i tink last year like the stuf that was droped was a little bit more difrent cinds like promos but also netrite and stuf
  5. I'm not sure chickeneer led the Norman conquest of England, but in case, congratulations!
  6. Middle of the week. I completely missed it. What all happened in the event?