Halp! Smartphones

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by RainbowChin, Dec 7, 2014.

1. It's got very good specs, such as 3GB of RAM and a really good Snapdragon CPU. The main feature is the price is only £275 for the black 64GB version. The screen is 5.5" making it the same size as the iPhone 6 Plus
    Equinox_Boss, FDNY21 and sambish20 like this.
  2. You've just lost all of my respect... xD
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Forgetting it runs Cyanogenmod :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Anyone can get CyanogenMod, it's a nice ROM to have because it doesn't change much from stock Android, but yeah, not a pushy "Buy me!" feature :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. There are plenty of iPhone 4's under 200 just look around on websites :3
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. That does put it in quite a good position, thanks for the info :)
    If I've never had a problem with my iPhone, why should people be saying "Oh yeah avoid it"? And why are you saying that you've lots all respect for me because I have an iPhone and I've never had a problem with it? Should I have a problem with it or something or? Because surely respect is not defined by the type of someone's phone... Sorry if that's overreacting but I didn't find your post very positive. :p
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  7. That phone has more RAM than most of the computers at my school
  8. Same here :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. galaxy s5 perhaps ive seen it be on sale for pretty cheap
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Calls/Texts, any general smartphone reasons lol.

As a heads up, I've gone for a Sony Xperia M2, in black.
    Some of the phones you guys mentioned are great, but beyond my price range atm :)
  11. It was just a joke :p
    Equinox_Boss and FDNY21 like this.
  12. Lol that makes me want to buy it the most since it's one of the first market phones to come with it.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Thought it may had been, but seeing as how I do not mind either iOS or Android, and have owned both and like both, I just felt your message to be somewhat out of place. No worries :p
    Equinox_Boss, sambish20 and 607 like this.
  14. Ive been using the S4 and im very happy with it :)
  15. But you can also call or text with a Nokia :)
    (Sorry, but I'm one of those people that think they will never want a smartphone ;))
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. My school used to have computers that had 2GB RAM (only 1GB was usable though...). Now we have computers with more RAM than they need >.>
    Equinox_Boss and sambish20 like this.
  17. I think ours are 8GB each.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Life was so much easier when apple and blackberry were still fruits....
    Equinox_Boss and TomvanWijnen like this.
  19. Don't get me started on my schools computers. Some run fine and are really fast. Others take years to do stuff. We got a load of new ones and people at my school found that ramming a pen in the USB port causes the computer fuse to blow or something. The computers also came with CD drives. Those didn't last long, and the fans were easily accessible at the front so people would stick paper in and it would make a buzzing sound. People actually put whole pieces of paper in... it didn't end well.
    Equinox_Boss and FDNY21 like this.
  20. I cry every time when someone brakes a computer :(
    Equinox_Boss likes this.