Half a Million Rupee Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by EdmundWayne, Apr 11, 2014.

1. My time is limited ATM so I haven't read all of your comments yet. I may have overlooked some good ones so don't be discouraged if you didn't get anything yet.
    supereskimo likes this.
  2. I'm not going to give you 500,000, but have 100,000. Get vouchers, post who you give them to.
    supereskimo likes this.
  3. Do it by public poll. Here are the rupees.
    supereskimo likes this.
  4. If i had some extra rupees to spend, i'd probably get a diamond voucher so i can make a huge 4-res community thingy. or a shop. i havent decided yet. :p
  5. I don't care how much you would donate to me for an upcoming project I have in mind. I want to completely restore the SMP3 wild spawn to its former glory, right now it just looks like a wasteland. If I went and put all the sand back where it needs to go, it's going to cost a hefty price. I want to be able to make a few buildings as well, and be able to always repair them if they get griefed. I want to show that I'm not afraid to build right next to spawn. I'll just get back up, rebuild... then get them banned. :) It is your choice to donate or not, feel free to do so. Also, if you have a ton of dirt left that would be great too.
  6. I host an annual award to help boost the community. To avoid a lengthy post, I will list the OP.

Click here.

I already have 400k of money needed, but I have high hopes this year. I am not asking for any certain amount, and anything is appreciated.

Best of luck outside of EMC, Edmund.
  7. Problem
    supereskimo likes this.
  8. Darn it.....

Edmund, that account gets purged today or tomorrow :(.

It is okay, though. You do not have to donate money again, though.

EDIT: NVM. Thank you to krysyyjane9191 for crediting me the money. I have the 35k now. Thank you for your donation, Edmund.
    FDNY21 and EdmundWayne like this.
  9. So I have been siting here for around 10 to 20 minutes thinking about what to say...
    The general topic/point has always been the same...
    Dont give me any rupees... (Gasp!)

Give them to someone who is going to do something new for the empire. Dont give them to someone to host another drop party. Give them to someone who has came up with a new and promising idea, but lacks the funds to get it started. Give them to someone who is willing to make public farms for players who dont have the space for them on their own res. Give them to someone who is willing to give it all back, and a little more possibly, to the EMC community.

Part of me is thinking that I should restart, but the other part is telling me to move on already. I am gonna listen to the second part...
    PandasEatRamen and IceCreamHorse like this.
  10. So I would spend the rupees on making new malls that r actually stocked all other different smps . I will be building one on smp9(18818) but we currently don't have a lot of money to actually build it

Make sure u check out 9299mega mall smp4
  11. I'm building free parcours to make everone happy (check at 1144 1145 and 5408) it cost my a lot of time (and wood) to make it i have spend the res of my gold support and my sister to it it cost my arownd 30K to make richt I''m happy with every rupee you gif to my :D
  12. Well,I'm working on a Wild Community,that sort of runs into funding problems every now and then...
    (Quite a lot actually)
    So,I would like some rupees to build a friendly Wild Community up,so I can build some houses for the members,and maybe spend a little on advertising,so people might join.
    When I say "houses",I mean lots of streets of houses,for the members.
  13. I would like to use the rupees to provide fun events for my new community rounded mall. It will also be used to provide stock and fund further development. We hope to provide: drop parties , giveaways, competitions and events. After all it would be greedy to keep it to yourself, so this will be shared with the community :) I would also like to provide a little "starter pack" for new players. If they come along to my mall we can give them some r and a pack containing items that they would probably dream of affording at first. I remember when I was new and how hard it was to save. I want this to be easier for them.
  14. Honestly I don't know if I'm crying from laughter or crying for humanity right now :p
    technologygeek and supereskimo like this.
  15. ;)
    Don't actually send it to olaf_c, he was banned. You need to send it to icecreamhorse. :confused:
  16. Just for the heck of it, I'm giving you 35,000 rupees. Yay!

Please, more comments.
  17. I feel like only some of this has been honestly for projects and the other part for just random stuff. Just my opinion.
  18. We're all entitled to our opinions. Most of us should keep them to ourselves, however.

But, so as not to sound mean, here's 20,000 rupees for you.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  19. Just followed you on soundcloud and subscribed to you on YouTube =)