Half a Million Rupee Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by EdmundWayne, Apr 11, 2014.

1. I would like some rupees so that I can fund the purchasing of lots of cake. I'd like to then use that cake to rebuild my cake pyramid on smp1 that I hosted drop parties from a few times. This would benefit the community from a lovely pyramid of cake, as well as a fun time at a drop party. If not all of the money is used on the cake purchases, the remaining balance would be used on items to fill the dispensers for drop party. I'd like to host one this Friday, if I can get it build/stocked by then.
    hashhog3000, jkjkjk182 and jacob5089 like this.
  2. If you want to donate to me, rupees would go towards me helping new players on EMC get established.
    I try to teach new players 'how to fish' rather than to give them fish.
    Some already know the game quite well and do not need as much help, but they still get Lance welcome to EMC items.
    The players having a rougher time, I spend a little time with them, and they get different Lance welcome to EMC items.

So if you donate anything, I will see it in my history, use ZERO rupees on myself, and use em all to help others.

Of course the only catch is that I help out mainly on SMP7 (where I spend the bulk of my time, so sorry other smp's)

Well good luck man with the future, and I hope you will be around here or there with updates how you are doing!
    sambish20 and FDNY21 like this.
  3. Awesome quote :)

This.
    This guy right here.
    Fresh off from being banned and already wanting to help the community.
    YES.
    roblikescake likes this.
  4. I am planning a museum, but I do not have even close to enough of promos or rupees for it.
    I am also planning a mega mall, and I have the utopia plot. But not materials, and simply no people to help supply.
    I do not even have free vault yet...
    So that is why I need a bit of rupees.
    P.S. What's dirt vault?
    Just vaulting dirt? :p
  5. My mega mall would be purely for others to buy, very cheap stuffs (hopefully) and basically not much for me, but new players, who like diamonds and stuff like that, would spend their money quickly and then have no more,
    And the wastelands is barren and left with not much stuff right now in a 1 k distance.
    So new players could get the stuff they need, and my museum might sell things too. Could also make sure to make an extra place for new players to learn the other stuff, like tp signs, and other commands and stuff like that.
    Just an addition to this:
  6. I am building FREE Public Parkour Courses (yes, multiple), an 18-hole mini-golf course, many mazes, and more fun activities to come (like squid hockey). I would appreciate a donation of any amount! (2027 on SMP1)
  7. I would use any and all rupees that I receive to grow and expand the EMC Militia. Mostly to build the Militia mall which will help fund the current wild cities and the numerous more to come. Currently there are three cities and a fourth soon to follow. I would also use the rupees to throw hide and seek events which I love to do but don't really have enough to do now.

Thank you for your consideration and have a nice day.

P.S. The militia residences are 18009 and directly in front of it.
  8. I hope you realize that I didn't do this just to get rupees, but thank you! :p
  9. I have always been collecting EMC items... I won't stop until I get every last rare, the only thing I've really done that had nothing to do with getting EMC items was building a res-size cake. Any money would go toward my collection. I just want one of them all, it's kind of an addiction as I find myself overpaying some times because I feel like I need it as soon as possible. I am close to getting the T-Virus Vaccine, I could use the money to get it, Once I get most items I will set up a free EMC Item Museum, complete with some of the very first promos, and a Iron Golem that glitched it's way onto my res. I think the community could benefit from this because they can learn what items they have left on their list if they want to collect them all as well. I might even put the museum in my giant cake... Anyways, Thank you for reading and considering to help me with my EMC-life long dream.
  10. I would love a portion of your rupees for a few reasons. I need rupees to buy blocks/items for my mega mall on SMP3. I don't have much funds to buy all the blocks I need. I would also like these rupees because I collect many special EMC items..
  11. T-Thank you Edmund, that's very kind of you
  12. Could you please reply to my post,I just want to know if I was rejected.
  13. I am in decent need of money at the moment, I would love to be able to host drop parties and giveaways regularly but I just don't have the money! With your money I would gladly enter out a drop party room and let it all go!
  14. His music's pretty cool :)
  15. Well, I for one would probably spend msot of it on my 2 years EMC birthday party. I have quite a lot planned and not really many funds to complete it. Some of the rupees would also be turned into prizes for the participants to win and i really just hope i can make something fun for everyone. :D
    Anyway enouph with my rabblings, its your decision. ;)
  16. I like the idea of helping new people. Here's 50,000 rupees.
  17. I was mostly kidding about that in the OP. I don't want people to listen to my music for rupees. I have no intention of buying fans. That being said, here's 30,000 rupees for the heck of it and not because you subscribed to my channels. You are free to unsubscribe if you'd like (but I hope you don't).
  18. Dont worry I won't, I actually like your music :)
  19. Good luck trying. Here's 20 K rupees.
    Jcplugs likes this.
  20. I don't need or deserve anything. :) I just think it is great that you are putting your excess rupees to a good use. :)