Guys I am kinda freaked out

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Cordial_Pie, Sep 12, 2013.

?

eip

eip 20 vote(s) 62.5%
eip 12 vote(s) 37.5%
  1. I approve of this...
    AliceF3 likes this.
  2. Lava walls are useful in floods, the water instantly evaporates upon contact with the walls.
    THE_P1XEL likes this.
  3. Be safe and don't do anything risky. Too many people die in floods cause they take unnecessary risks. I don't want to lose my teacher of evil doings....
  4. Key, is just to be prepared. Know to look for signs of something wrong, and know your escape path. Plan on what you will need to do, and what you need to accomplish that. Have some portable food, water (Gatorade is better), lighters, blankets, spare clothes, flashlights. For a flood, any life vests (if you are a boater) or even an inflatable mattress.
    The more prepared you are, the less anxious you will be.
    My prayers go out to you.
    Be safe.
    vividOptimism likes this.

5. How does a town close O_O

Be safe Pie, hopefully nothing will happen, but if it does make a giant raft out of pies because I'm almost certain that pies float.
    princebee, Olaf_C and 607 like this.
  6. I heard today that rivers in Denver will break all time records by 2 feet. That is an amazing amount of water. Also authorities were closing bridges in fear of them being washed out. I would consider leaving if possible. Be careful and don't drive through water at all.
    Olaf_C likes this.
  7. I wish you good luck for you and for your family and for your pies.
    highlancer54 likes this.
  8. You live it Colorado? That's where I am and it's been raining and floods a lot.
    Olaf_C likes this.
  9. I live by you and so does jkrmnj. We know how you feel. I have been getting warnings for 32 hours strait. I an here for you if you need help with anything. The best thing we can do is pray and have high hopes. So far I only think one man died in Boulder.
  10. There is a ditch at my school and the photo is heavily cropped to fit in and it is only 1/10th the actual size. This was the first time it was full in 10 years. Cordial is not exaggerating a single bit. A bunch of schools have been closed due to rain and cities have been evacuated. I hope the best for you, cordial. It stopped where I am but more is coming. 20130913_131046-1-1-1-1.jpg 20130913_131046-1-1-1-1.jpg
  11. Pies do what they want. The town evacuates and no one is allowed there.
  12. The town wasn't completely evacuated. They aren't letting people in it though. I have a teacher who wasn't here today because she couldn't leave.
  13. Just summon a herd of magic flying pegasuses!!!!
  14. For reals, i hope you are ok!!!
  15. Then use its horn to kill a vampire! (I gave it plastic surgery to make it a unicorn...)
  16. Well played, good sir.:cool:
  17. You will be okay pie :) just be prepared ;) and stay safe :)
  18. Ive only gotten one falsh food warning where i live, but it has been hot recently... DO YOU LIVE NEAR ME?

Also, the weather warnings are so scary...
  19. Hey I hope everything will be alright. I know i'm not helping much with my inspirational sentence but I am a man of very few words so that sentence means a lot. ;)
    Olaf_C likes this.